When is Spring Break?

Famof6

My husband and I are hoping to cruise in April or May of next year. April is probably a little better for us, but we want to avoid the Spring Break crowds. Our kids used to have Spring Break in March, but is it in April as well?

My husband and I are hoping to cruise in April or May of next year. April is probably a little better for us, but we want to avoid the Spring Break crowds. Our kids used to have Spring Break in March, but is it in April as well?

for my kids, it seems like it is usually end of march/first week in april. a lot of times falls around easter. Prob if you booked late april, most spring breaks would be over with.

The dates of Spring Break will vary from one region of the country to another and one school and another. In general you can expect to find students celebrating Spring Break almost any time from March through April. They are also more apt to be booked on shorter (4, 5, and 7 night cruises) than longer (10, 11, or 12 nighters).

Colleges usually have their spring breaks before the breaks of high school and younger.

If you have flexibility in your travel dates and definitely want to avoid spring break, I would suggest the last week of April or first week of May.

As a general rule....the end of the spring break season usually coincides pretty much with the week right after Easter.....Easter being very early in 2013...Easter Sunday is March 31st.....by mid April for 2013...you should be fine.

I am going on Allure April 14 and it's spring break for many high schools in Mass. My cruise has families from Boston. So even mid April will still have Spring breakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived