Undercover Boss - NCL on now!!

QLUVS2CRUZ

The waitress in the episode was our server on the Jade last year. It was interesting to hear her side as the episode came on right before we took the cruise. Turns out they were very willing to help with her marriage, but her and her girlfriend broke up. She was very nice, but I didn't want to ask her too much about the show because I knew she got bombarded with questions from people all the time.

Apparently in the new season of the undercover boss, he is to go back out in the field to see if there has been any improvements from the last episode.

I thought that the cruise staff guy looked familiar. I thought that I had seen him on the Pearl, but now that I think of it, he might have been on the Dream.

The Canuks

Thought the whole show was staged.

We will be doing our first NCL next year and looking forward to it.

I kinda thought the same thing. I was debating on doing NCL next year or RCCL again. Watching the episode, I am leaning towards NCL now. I'd like to check it out at least once.

I too, enjoyed the show, but thought much of it might have been staged. I can't imagine them putting up with a "new guy" doing some of the stuff he did. Anyway, it was entertaining, and I enjoyed seeing the new ship. NCL used to be my favorite line, but since they changed the dining options, I haven't been back. Guess I need to give 'em another shot.

"SKY"

I too, enjoyed the show, but thought much of it might have been staged. I can't imagine them putting up with a "new guy" doing some of the stuff he did. Anyway, it was entertaining, and I enjoyed seeing the new ship. NCL used to be my favorite line, but since they changed the dining options, I haven't been back. Guess I need to give 'em another shot.

"SKY"

Keep in mind most people will put up with a lot when there's a camera filming you.

Thought the whole show was staged.

We will be doing our first NCL next year and looking forward to it.

Oh yea, all the episodes I have seen are like that. They come across very fake. I watched a few and they were all the same. I honestly can't stand the show.

Anyway.....I do think the guy has really put a lot into trying to improve the overall NCL product. I trust some people on here that have sailed NCL in the past and present. Our two NCL sailings were very nice and I wouldn't hesitate to sail them again. In fact, I just booked a solo on the Epic for December.

Archived