Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I remember sailing on the Dawn when she was brand new. We were given a little flyer when we boarded, sort of a map of the ship. I wonder if they will have this for the Breakaway? I hope so, or there will be a lot of lost passengers roaming around.

Beautiful pictures, though the more I look at the different cabins, etc. it makes me just a little sad I can only afford the oceanview cabin. Hopefully the prices will come down in the future so I can possibly afford to sail again in a nicer cabin.

But we are really looking forward to our sailing. We are at 57 days away for the Trans Atlantic. I am getting really excited, though I guess with just an oceanview it will give us an excuse to spend more time in the open areas of the ship.

Wish I could post it but I just saw on Instagram that our crew is moving onboard today!!!!!

Best I could do is post a link:

@CruiseNorwegian: Today marks a major #norwegianbreakaway milestone! The very first group of crew is moving on board and… http://t.co/dscxB7rEV3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

It seems that there is less pool space than there should be on a ship this size. Am I missing something? From the pictures it seems that the Gem has more pool space with half the passengers.

I think there are two pools on the main deck. A single large pool mid-ship and a second back by the slides. You can see what I mean in these pictures (the second two show the pool by the slides). There is also a water play area.

1024x768-nclBrkwyAquaParkSlides.jpg

1024x768-nclBrkwyAquaParkMainPool.jpg

1024x768-nclBrkwyKidsPool.jpg

I remember sailing on the Dawn when she was brand new. We were given a little flyer when we boarded' date=' sort of a map of the ship. I wonder if they will have this for the Breakaway? I hope so, or there will be a lot of lost passengers roaming around.[/quote']

They had a guide for the Epic as well

Archived