Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I'm sure there are really good reasons some people have trouble figuring out where their cabin might be.

1. They have never been on a cruise and aren't familiar with the way the cabins are arranged.

2. They are so busy working they don't have the time.

3. Gambee is really cool.

4. Some people can't visualize what you are describing.

So as the Beatles so wonderfully put "Let it Be" or as one of the posters put "just skip it".:)

I think you missed the point I made before about "skipping it", so I'll say it just one more time: typically I would just skip the stuff I don't care to read, but when these where's-my-cabin posts occupy over half every page in this thread (as of late) it because a real pain in the rear to just "skip it". All we're saying is, lets not clutter up the thread - a thread that until recently was a great resource for those who want to see news, updates, and new photos of the ship. If people have problems, difficulties or are otherwise unable to complete the simple task of locating their cabin on exterior photos of the ship, I for one don't think we should sacrifice an otherwise good thread just to appease them. I have really been putting in a LOT of time posting information and photos to this thread, but if its going to become a bogged down mess I think I'm going to have to back out and walk away from it. To everyone else please do keep up the good work with providing updates and photos, and hopefully this thread (Beatles) can "Get Back" to what is used to be :cool:

Yeah—I'm going to have to agree...I visit the thread hoping to see new pictures (maybe one of the elusive Inside cabins...) and news, but just find page after page of "please find my cabin for me!"

I don't want to be a spoilsport, since I know we're all excited about the ship...but seeing that there's no shortage of deck plans for the Breakaway out there, and plenty of high resolution photos out there, maybe it's time for folks to locate their own cabins. Or make a separate cabin location thread.

This is the reason CC should have started a separate Breakaway board like they did for the Epic. We need to make the best of every question in one massive thread that has become impossible to find all the wonderful information posted. It's to bad but we gots what we gots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I can't see any of your pics - only little black x's. :(

:(

Try visiting the original webpage; http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/cat/7537/display/30519073

All other pics (and hopefully new ones) can be found using their search (Breakaway, 2013, sorted on upload date); http://www.fotocommunity.de/search?q=Breakaway&index=fotos&options=YToyOntzOjU6InN0YXJ0IjtpOjA7czo0OiJ5ZWFyIjtzOjQ6IjIwMTMiO30&sortby=datetime

Here it is Iweber05

8586105203_4012b46506_c.jpg

Norwegian_Breakaway_07 copy by MoNeart, on Flickr

bmlovell, we really appreciate your help. Unfortunately, we have trouble distinguishing the Port from the Starboard. We have enjoyed this thread from the beginning, skipping over posts that did not interest us. As to posting questions and replies regarding the location of cabins, reasonable men and women may well differ. We enjoy the close-up views of the ship that Gambee gives us when locating cabins. As others, we have many questions that will not be answered until the inaugural cruise.

bmlovell, we really appreciate your help. Unfortunately, we have trouble distinguishing the Port from the Starboard. We have enjoyed this thread from the beginning, skipping over posts that did not interest us. As to posting questions and replies regarding the location of cabins, reasonable men and women may well differ. We enjoy the close-up views of the ship that Gambee gives us when locating cabins. As others, we have many questions that will not be answered until the inaugural cruise.

:Dit was my pleasure I too love seeing any close ups of the breakaway .I am currently looking for comparison images of breakaway and epic I would like to see them side by side .

Try visiting the original webpage; http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/cat/7537/display/30519073

All other pics (and hopefully new ones) can be found using their search (Breakaway, 2013, sorted on upload date); http://www.fotocommunity.de/search?q=Breakaway&index=fotos&options=YToyOntzOjU6InN0YXJ0IjtpOjA7czo0OiJ5ZWFyIjtzOjQ6IjIwMTMiO30&sortby=datetime

Thanks...got to see the pics here!!!

Loving those pics, but prefer the AIDA pics. Makes me want to brush up on my German and take one. They have the perfect itinerary for me and the style and mood of the ship just seems to rock.

Ok Back to thread now :)

For those having difficulty reading this thread, try reading in Linear mode. The large photos load almost instantly and it is easier to find "today's" posts. Someone said they are having trouble deciding if a photo is port or starboad -- just look for the bridge.

We've been asking CC for a separate forum for Breakaway since the beginning -- might as well give it up! Don't know why they won't provide it.

PS: I've found my cabin all by myself!! :D:D:D

Ok, I will come forward as one of the people who asked Gambee to find my cabin, I did not see any "rules" to what questions can be asked. Cruisecritic already has mediators. So, I am sure we do not need extra thread police. I personally think it is an annoyance for people to suggest what can, and cannot be asked here. Honestly, this is what a thread is a host of questions, information, pictures, ideas. If anyone feels the need to step away because, people are asking questions they don't like by all means step away. Now if Gambee has a problem with locating cabins. Please Gambee let us know.

If Gambee reads all this on his cruise it might really bum him out. He was extremely nice to help out and gave us tons of informatiin as well. Let's play nice and say anything related to anything Breakaway is ok. Please let's agree.BTW, I' m a teacher and I have a big paddle!!....lol;)

The Epic definitely looks "clunky/boxy" next to the Breakaway. The Epic has a lot more hull balconies too.... Less than 7 weeks I will great a week long close up of the Breakaway, camera in hand.

Hi folks I'm glad some of you checked out my video and review that was one crazy cruise! It was tricky figuring out thr correct balcony thanks for the clarification and from reading the threads I was aware dividers were not up yet:) I will be taking video footage and a review for this cruise and will post quickly after my cruise for those of you who asked :D Don't worry we will leave your suite in great shape for your stay iimmie:)

I also read (and watched) your review. We have 2 girls (7&6 right now. They will be 9&7 when we actually sail. and will be their first cruise) so it was nice reading about your experience with your children and the kids club.

I had sliding doors on both Epic and Gem. I'm assuming sliding on Breakaway

Sliding doors on the Jewel and Dawn too. Push/pull doors might cause a bit of a problem if a strong gust of wind came up or if rude people continuously slammed them, so I hope these are also sliding doors.

Archived