Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I'm trying to book an excursion for our May 26 cruise.

On NCL site it says that 42 excursions are available to book today but it doesn't allow me to book any of them.

Is there something with the site or I just need more coffee??:D

It could be the site but I don't really know for sure..the Royal site is notorious for not being able to book things on the weekends..maybe the same for Norwegian?

More coffee never hurts though! :)

This may have been answered already, but does anyone know the dinner hour range (i.e 6 PM -9:30 PM) for the main dining rooms and the specialty restaurants on Breakaway? Or maybe typical dinner hours on other NCL ships? Thanks.

even though my sailing is not in the near future, I'm just as excited for all of you going in three weeks. There will be so much more information and pictures to look at. :)

We just booked for the week after you! We are a very excited family - even though it's 433 days away LOL

This may have been answered already, but does anyone know the dinner hour range (i.e 6 PM -9:30 PM) for the main dining rooms and the specialty restaurants on Breakaway? Or maybe typical dinner hours on other NCL ships? Thanks.

Not sure about the Breakaway but on other NCL ships:

Breakfast 7-9 a.m.

Lunch Noon - 2:30 p.m.

Dinner 5:30 - Midnight

Usually breakfast and lunch are only served at one of the main dining rooms

and dinner started at 5:30 p.m. for one main dining room and 6 p.m. at another. I don't really remember seeing any of them open until midnight but I actually never looked. I do remember that one closed earlier then the other.

On the Breakaway there will be 3 main dining rooms so don't know the actual hours......only know from my other cruises what they were.

As a side note: Usually when the ship is in port the main dining rooms were never open for lunch. I'm wondering what the Breakaway will do since we're in port 3 lunches. I'm not a fan of the buffet nor want to really eat around the pool grill for 3 days.

Harriet

Very excited that 3 weeks from today I will be on the Breakaway!

Already booked Rock of Ages for 10pm and will be running around the ship checking out everything until then. First stop Carlos Bakery, then hoping it's not too cold to try the waterslides!

Also looking forward to the spa. I'm wondering If it will just be open for tours for everyone to look around like spa areas usually are on the first day. Anyone have any info?

Was looking at the app on my phone just now. New to NCL, so what is deck 18 "freestyle sundeck", is that clothing optional??

I was wondering the same...

Never been there, but yes, I believe that's what it is!

Harriet

...very interesting...

Does anyone know if there is a weight limit for the water slides or rope course?

...not sure about that a weight limit there, but on a related note, will their be a similar weight limit for the clothing optional area???

:D:D:D

Hey! It's not a large enough area to worry much. Appeared about the size of a balcony cabin. How many naked people could you crowd...never mind. Too much visual!

Hopefully the deck plans make it look bigger than it really is. Fingers crossed. Hahaha

We just booked for the week after you! We are a very excited family - even though it's 433 days away LOL

Got you beat! 545 days to go til my sailing but I'm just as excited as the others going soon! My mother in law is sailing may 26 and says she'll get info for me but I think I'm going to be the one informing her before SHE leaves! Lol

Not sure about the Breakaway but on other NCL ships:

Breakfast 7-9 a.m.

Lunch Noon - 2:30 p.m.

Dinner 5:30 - Midnight

Usually breakfast and lunch are only served at one of the main dining rooms

and dinner started at 5:30 p.m. for one main dining room and 6 p.m. at another. I don't really remember seeing any of them open until midnight but I actually never looked. I do remember that one closed earlier then the other.

On the Breakaway there will be 3 main dining rooms so don't know the actual hours......only know from my other cruises what they were.

As a side note: Usually when the ship is in port the main dining rooms were never open for lunch. I'm wondering what the Breakaway will do since we're in port 3 lunches. I'm not a fan of the buffet nor want to really eat around the pool grill for 3 days.

Harriet

Perhaps it was a 'fluke', but on my last cruise on the Dawn last October, the MDR opened as early as 4:30 PM, and the "early birds" promptly grabbed all the window tables.:)

I was wondering the same...

...very interesting...

...not sure about that a weight limit there, but on a related note, will their be a similar weight limit for the clothing optional area???

:D:D:D

Who needs the freestyle deck,I have a M6 balcony :D

Archived