Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Shaun thank you what you have shared Without breaking confidence I now feel great about my S6 and don't have to see it to now understand it. Sounds like it will be awesome

Shaun...thanks for sharing your pics. It was great seeing the areas you could show us. You sound like a great friend and someone raised you right!!

Thanks for understanding and I am glad I could help a little

Sorry if it's been answered but do we know the hours for Ocean Blue? Is it only for dinner or can you go for lunch? Has it been confirmed that that menu posted here is the official menu?

Has anyone done a Chefs Table before? How was the experience? pricing?

Thanks!

I'm sailing on the 26th in a M6. I was thinking of asking the cabin steward to bring a lounger if none were there.I'll let you know.

Yes we've been wondering the same thing about the M6's, and it would be rather surprising IMO if there weren't any loungers on such huge balcony. Or at the very least hopefully a larger table where one could eat breakfast (as opposed to the tiny excuse for a "table" on the smaller Epic balconies, as seen here). But I'm with you, if there isn't a lounger(s) I would definitely ask for one :cool:

I'm sailing on the 26th in a M6. I was thinking of asking the cabin steward to bring a lounger if none were there.I'll let you know.

Thanks, that would be great!

Any chance you're in 8122? This way you will have taken care of it for me!:D

Any updates on the wharf in Bermuda? I just checked the web cam. I think I saw four cranes in all. It looks like a beautiful place!!

This is the latest from Yesterday's Bermuda Sun regarding the wharf

http://bermudasun.bm/Content/Default/Latest-News/Article/Minister--Heritage-Wharf-will-be-ready-despite-delays-/-3/1297/65679

Fellow Breakawayers, (Breakawayians??)

Anyone sailing previous to June 9th in a M6 cabin?

Since the balcony is so large, I am very curious about the furniture out there....chairs or loungers?

If there's only chairs, I'm considering bringing my own folding lounger , or trying to see if the steward can scare one up.

No need to bring your own, just ask your cabin steward! :D

I am sorry he asked me not to share it. I really feel bad and I know it would drive me F"N crazy.

Shaun,

Is it close to the Villa, with the second bedroom removed. And the living area moved forward...

From the windows on the balcony seems to be close to that. I cant wait to sail in Oct 2013, cant come soon enough...

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/assets/stateroom-schematics/schematics-haven-2bedroom-familyvilla.png

schematics-haven-2bedroom-familyvilla.png

Shaun,

Is it close to the Villa, with the second bedroom removed. And the living area moved forward...

From the windows on the balcony seems to be close to that. I cant wait to sail in Oct 2013, cant come soon enough...

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/assets/stateroom-schematics/schematics-haven-2bedroom-familyvilla.png

GEM-S5.jpg

Its similar to this except the living room is longer ( the sofa is where the balcony is) . Plus the half bath is where the dining table is .

There also seems to be a lot more storage and there is a 3/4 wall between the Master bedroom and Master bath (with storage and the TV. The door from the living room opens into the bedroom not the bathroom like in this photo. I would also say the room is about 3 feet wider

Hope that helps :)

Shaun,

schematics-haven-2bedroom-familyvilla.png

Looks like heaven on a cruise ship!:)

Archived