Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Just hung up with NCL and found out that there may be two versions of this show. One in the theatre and a shorter version for the Manhattan Room.

They weren't sure what version we actually have booked for on 5/26 but I'm guessing it's the theatre version since it starts at 7pm.

I did the same (but for Rock of Ages) about a hour ago. I actually had to shift Rock of Ages to the night I originally had Second City, and then moved that show to later in the week. But the rep was really awesome, and while I was at it I also went ahead and took care of my bar set up, a cheese & bread plate for sail away in our cabin, and a bottle of wine to go with it :D.

Edit: and I can confirm that Rock of Ages did shift from M/T/W to T/W/Th.

I am still booked for rock of ages Monday night it had disappeared and now it has reappeared. I called and re booked:cool: burn the floor but the rep said that mon was still good, dh really wants to see this do you think I should be concerned.

Thanks

HI all!

Does the girl holding the wine glasses in the photo above look to anybody like the one who recognized Kevin O'Sheehan on "Undercover Boss"?

Looking forward to Breakaway on May 12th!!:D Fine looking ship she is!

~ Jo ~ :)

I don't think the girl in the photo is Asian.

Fantastic pictures, thanks!! Is that Klaus lounging poolside??

Robin

Yes it is Klaus.

HI all!

Does the girl holding the wine glasses in the photo above look to anybody like the one who recognized Kevin O'Sheehan on "Undercover Boss"?

Looking forward to Breakaway on May 12th!!:D Fine looking ship she is!

~ Jo ~ :)

It might look like her, but it isn't. The name of the one who recognized Kevin Sheehan is Sylvia and this waitress is named Janis Ian Buhay.

Archived