Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

JOESKI27----Hey switching topics for a second. I downloaded Iconcierge app to my android awhile back. I just checked it and it said it can be used on the Breakaway. I think it was you who said something about them being on iphones only. Do you know or think it will work with an android? Does anyone happen to know? Thanks!!

Deb

Well, had stepped away from the forum for a few hours and hoped that maybe something OTHER than afts and suites would be highlighted, discussed, or discovered (photos, videos, etc)...but, apparently its still nothing but aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, and...you guessed it...aft & suites. I'm thinking about 75% of the people on here have aft and/or suites, LOL. Perhaps it would be more appropriate for someone to start a separate "Everything Breakaway Aft & Suites" thread, since the last several pages have been nothing but :rolleyes:.

I have a BA so I feel kind of out of the loop, just following along to see what's new. It's great to see new pictures and videos, thanks everyone!

I have a BA so I feel kind of out of the loop, just following along to see what's new. It's great to see new pictures and videos, thanks everyone!

Ditto! And I'm wondering if its horrible that my BA is on deck 13 now too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

We're also in a BA, on deck 11. The suites and afts and all look very nice, but we will be happy to just be at sea, and will be spending most of the time out of the room, exploring the ship. All the walking takes the guilt out of enjoying the deserts and the rum punches. I like having a balcony, any balcony, because we can open the door and have the fresh sea air. Can't wait!

OFFTOPIC

Thanks OnTheGoMom921, really busy with the two of them, they grow up fast:

378280_489500967765765_390057878_n_zps17f8c922.jpg

Just like her older brother(1,5yr):

532194_505874039461186_1587498203_n_zps24d0b333.jpg

OFFTOPIC

Just a pity my phone is under repair this week(never buy a HTC:mad:), so posting live with a Blackberry, maybe my friend Freestylenovice will post better pictures. Will try to post pictures from my EOS live this sunday and mondag, will take a laptop.

Sorry to tell you this, but thought you should know....If you do a Google search on "Norwegian Breakaway", and the click on Images, about halfway down the page, the picture of your baby is there. Probably NOT your intention:(

At least I found a video similar to the cabin that we have. A balcony cabin on deck 10 for four. This is cabin 11882. I wish they showed the bed for the fourth person. The balcony is small but good enough for us to get fresh air and the sound of the waves. So happy our bed is near the balcony.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Q0qbw5OstJw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQ0qbw5OstJw

We were so excited to see the Gem in NYC today during our visit knowing our cruise is coming up in June.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

you have to go down to cabin No and descriptions.

go to date in the future and select the cruise continue to cabin grades, select view cabins and then more details on a cabin No.

eg

jan 4 1015

select a country(say germany)

continue

select balcony

select expand all

view details

show staterooms

expand stateroom details

bd

Breakaway 8152 Balcony 8 Standard Capacity - 4 , Cabin

Includes Desk , Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Mini Bar , Tea

And Coffee Maker , Convertible Lower Beds (2) , Clothes Line

In Bathroom , Sprinklers , Convertible Single Sofa Bed ,

Telephone , Internet Access , Balcony Square Footage (32) ,

Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Hair Dryer , Port Side

, Pier Forward , Forward Section , Bed Near Balcony Door ,

Cabin Square Footage (172) , Television , Private Balcony ,

Sitting Area , Safety Deposit Box , Shower , Refrigerator ,

Pullman Bed , Total Square Footage (204)

Thanks so much! I found our cabin!

Woke up this morning to an update on the iConcierge app. So, of course, the first thing I do is check to see if the added the Breakaway to the app...and they did! Woo woo!

Still says it's just for the Epic on their website but here it is:

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/iconcierge

Shayla

Very bizarre but the app cannot be downloaded to a device in Australia! This is really dumb as clearly travellers on NCL come from all over the world!

Greetings from the Maritime Hotel. There are many good reasons to stay here before going on a cruise:

You must not dress up and stay outside where it is cold to say: Good Morning NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY

2013-NCL-BREAKAWAY-10210.jpg

Good Morning! Thank you for the early morning shots. Very relaxing in the middle of this very hectic thread :).

Deck 13 Aft balcony report. Not your first pick. Little privacy from your neighbor with sloped dividers. Not real protected area either. Deck 12 much deeper and mostly covered balcony. You can not see into the balconies below ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367145383.415474.jpg.46c78fe0536255fc5b0924007ec7e9b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367145351.642249.jpg.ac08177ed4670b1ef5449cdce10664cc.jpg

Deck 13 Aft balcony report. Not your first pick. Little privacy from your neighbor with sloped dividers. Not real protected area either. Deck 12 much deeper and mostly covered balcony. You can not see into the balconies below [ATTACH]269482[/ATTACH][ATTACH]269483[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting . Keep the pics coming :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHwkASTUSg

I know right!

Can't wait!!!!

I know the fascination is in the view from the balcony, but has anyone posted a picture of the aft balconies B1? I looked on the european travel site and it saiid 32 sq. ft. but we already know that's the same size as the regular side balconies.

JOESKI27----Hey switching topics for a second. I downloaded Iconcierge app to my android awhile back. I just checked it and it said it can be used on the Breakaway. I think it was you who said something about them being on iphones only. Do you know or think it will work with an android? Does anyone happen to know? Thanks!!

Deb

Not sure if anyone answered you yet (I'm still working through all of last night's posts) but I have an android and YES the Breakaway is available!! :D

Debbie

Deck 13 Aft balcony report. Not your first pick. Little privacy from your neighbor with sloped dividers. Not real protected area either. Deck 12 much deeper and mostly covered balcony. You can not see into the balconies below [ATTACH]269482[/ATTACH][ATTACH]269483[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pictures. We are in deck 12, side-by-side aft cabins. Is there a door between the two on the balconies? Wondering if we can access both cabins through the balcony door openings (if it's possible).

Jim,

How about deck 14? Specifically suite 14272.

Have fun.

Al

Archived