Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I can't believe with all these videos of suites and other cabins that not one blogger has done a video on one of the damn M6 balconies. Talk about the red headed stepchild of Breakaway staterooms, lol. Major oversight on the part of the these people touring the ship, IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder when the Breakaway's webcam will be activated?

Yeah and on that note I hope it's not another stupid off-the-bow camera, as it should be somewhere in a public location (sundeck or atrium) where at least it's interesting to look (as in Oasis or Allure).

Deck 13 Aft balcony report. Not your first pick. Little privacy from your neighbor with sloped dividers. Not real protected area either. Deck 12 much deeper and mostly covered balcony. You can not see into the balconies below [ATTACH]269482[/ATTACH][ATTACH]269483[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Thank you Jim, I have been waiting for your report on Deck 13 aft, though this is not the news I was hoping for lol.

Deck 12 is gone on my sailing, but I could potentially switch to 9,10,11, or 14. What would you recommend?

Also, if we do end up staying on 13, will we be able to fit 2 loungers?

Thanks a million for posting!:)

Thanks for the pictures. We are in deck 12, side-by-side aft cabins. Is there a door between the two on the balconies? Wondering if we can access both cabins through the balcony door openings (if it's possible).

I'm sorry I can't confirm but it seems that the balcony dividers open up to be able to connect the rooms. I have seen them open on other ships.

I can't believe with all these videos of suites and other cabins that not one blogger has done a video on one of the damn M6 balconies. Talk about the red headed stepchild of Breakaway staterooms, lol. Major oversight on the part of the these people touring the ship, IMO.

I am VERY interested in seeing the M6 balcony rooms as well! But, you did say you didn't want to see them! ;) I'm sure they'll come soon enough! Unlike my vacation in 520+ days! You're on the 5/19 sailing (same as gambee?)? THREE weeks from today!! So exciting!

Deck 12 is gone on my sailing, but I could potentially switch to 9,10,11, or 14. What would you recommend?

For what it is worth, when picking my AFT, possible noise from H20 was a BIG concern for ME. I had booked on decked 14 because I wanted to be closer to the buffet area in the am but changed to deck 11.

For what it is worth, when picking my AFT, possible noise from H20 was a BIG concern for ME. I had booked on decked 14 because I wanted to be closer to the buffet area in the am but changed to deck 11.

Thank you Curtis, Gambee also thought 11 would be good. At this point, I am even considering 9!

Wait I'm confused, is there concrete evidence that Deck 12 > All the rest?

First we chose deck 13 aft because we didn't want to be directly under the garden cafe. And we also thought deck 14 would have less sun exposure since 15 is almost flush with 14. Then we learned deck 9 was deepest balcony but we like to be higher up on the ship. Deck 12 is the next deepest and only 1 deck down from our original choice. That makes 12 most desirable to us.

Ok. I'm booked in a MB. Mid ship mini suite, deck 10. Not til December so I have time. Would anyone suggest moving? Keeping in mind balcony size, I know it's early yet, but seems like everyone is getting a good idea of how the rooms are actually set up.

Deck 13 Aft balcony report. Not your first pick. Little privacy from your neighbor with sloped dividers. Not real protected area either. Deck 12 much deeper and mostly covered balcony. You can not see into the balconies below [ATTACH]269482[/ATTACH][ATTACH]269483[/ATTACH]

Good to hear about deck 12!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ditto! And I'm wondering if its horrible that my BA is on deck 13 now too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The talk about 13 AFT, the slope on the aft creates different size balconies. Also S7 deck 13 has hull balconies. BA's all have same size balconies regardless of the deck.

I don't know if this has been posted. Unlike the Epic, I don't see an upper seating level.

8687004049_ed0f1cac25_o.png

I hope someone on board can confirm. I think their might be a balcony, but set farther back than on the Epic so as not to block the view of the folks downstairs in the back.

If true, perhaps the balcony will not be Premium seating! This is important, because I booked premium seating for the sole purpose of sitting upstairs. If upstairs is standard seating, I will probably call NCL and switch my tickets.

---Brad

I was thinking the same thing! Although having that coffee maker in there was unexpected. I wonder if all the mini-suites have them? And what type of pods do they take? Wonder if it's similar to a Keurig. Hmmmmm....I could bring so,e from home :D:p

I thought the coffee manners were Lavazza. I believe these are pod types but different from Keurig.

Wait I'm confused, is there concrete evidence that Deck 12 > All the rest?

concrete evidence won't be available until someone measures them, but I've spent lots of time studying these balconies and I am pretty sure about these findings, deck 9 is the largest followed by 12.

A few new pictures from a blogger I just came across via twitter can be found here. Not sure if he is a CC member or not.

Love these! I will be following his blog. Thank you for the link!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was actually hoping that the M6 leaked yesterday, crazy that no one has posted that yet. I am actually starting to think that those balconies are going to be the very best aboard this ship.

Actually I had completely forgotten about that, hopefully 12 is far enough for that. I remember people from epic saying that the noise was not an issue, we will see if that stays true.

Hmmmmm, not a lot a privacy when it comes to your neighbors. 13 looks very shallow.

I hope someone on board can confirm. I think their might be a balcony, but set farther back than on the Epic so as not to block the view of the folks downstairs in the back.

If true, perhaps the balcony will not be Premium seating! This is important, because I booked premium seating for the sole purpose of sitting upstairs. If upstairs is standard seating, I will probably call NCL and switch my tickets.

---Brad

There is someone standing upstairs. Might not be seating, but definitely viewing of some sort.

Definitely have to walk single-file if someone is coming in the opposite direction!

No, there will still be those who refuse to separate (from being side by side) and cause others (yours truly) to hug the railing. Not sure why it seems so many are unwilling to yield what they feel is their rightful space. Cheryl and I are constantly going single file at the last minute as it appears other will not... it's like seeing who will blink first... :rolleyes:

Tom

Archived