Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

It is. The first thing is the noise issue and the view is also blocked by the oceanfront roof.

I would stick to 12, that's what I got :D

Me too. All Deck 12 aft cabins are sold out on my sailing. :)

Still on hold. NCL must be busy today with people switching cabins lol. Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it.

I was on hold with them for 40 minutes on Friday to cancel a restaurant reservation. :/

Got 12308! Score!

We're in that cabin in January! Please take plenty of photos and post them so I can see it all! We were originally in a mid ship balcony on deck 11 but I changed when I saw the aft cabins properly when the ship was floated out in February.

We're in that cabin in January! Please take plenty of photos and post them so I can see it all! We were originally in a mid ship balcony on deck 11 but I changed when I saw the aft cabins properly when the ship was floated out in February.

We aren't traveling until October but I'll make a mental note to take lots of pictures for you. :) We did the same - we were in a regular balcony on deck 11 and after we saw how small they were, we upgraded!

Here's a B1 thread with pictures:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1838632

---

Supposedly, decks 9 and 12 are the largest aft baclonies, followed by deck 10, decks 13 and 14 have the smallest balconies.

As far as the GSC cabanas, when I went online a month or two ago to look at them they weren't listed so I decided to call NCL and see if there were any available. Luckily, they had 1 left and I booked it. The rep told me that when they get down to 1 or 2 available cabanas, they appear "sold out" online but you can still book those last 1 or 2 if you call, so I suggest you call and see if there is 1 or 2 available.

They are all sold out for our sailing 7-8 months before we sail!

Thank you!!! I am loving the look of those deck 12 aft balconies. I can't believe I got so lucky since I was pretty much choosing blind last year! We have two together - I hope we can open the door between!

Thank you!!! I am loving the look of those deck 12 aft balconies. I can't believe I got so lucky since I was pretty much choosing blind last year! ...

Feeling the same way about deck 9 here! :D

Tom

Does anyone have any photos of deck 11 aft balconies??? I love watching the sun rise & set from my balcony and although I'm super excited about sailing on the breakaway June 2nd, I'm a little sad hearing about the balconies being so small. Thank you all for the updates and info!!! I'm reading these posts all day, everyday!!!!

Does anyone have any photos of deck 11 aft balconies??? I love watching the sun rise & set from my balcony and although I'm super excited about sailing on the breakaway June 2nd, I'm a little sad hearing about the balconies being so small. Thank you all for the updates and info!!! I'm reading these posts all day, everyday!!!!

Someone posted this deck 11 aft balcony the other day:

attachment.php?attachmentid=270228&d=1367783169

That is precisely the same question that many of us have here. I am also interested in purchasing a single day pass. For now it is my understanding that they usually sell out the week passes soon and then there is no day left to purchase really. I will get that information once I am on board.

Thank you gambee. I'm trying to purchase this for my mom since she will not be getting off the ship one of the days we are in Bermuda. I would love to have this information and appreciate your posting once you know (I don't sail until July).

Also, I believe I read in a blog I'm reading (PhilaMike) that the Second City Dysfuncational Family show (that has the fee) is actually a lunch. Does anyone know what day this lunch is held? Thank you.

Oh!!! That doesn't look as small as the others, thank you soooooo much! I'm 5'8" and all legs and my bf us 6'1 so.... Very kind of you to post that for me!

You should be fine, it's the aft balconies on 13 and 14 that are small(er).

Thank you gambee. I'm trying to purchase this for my mom since she will not be getting off the ship one of the days we are in Bermuda. I would love to have this information and appreciate your posting once you know (I don't sail until July).

Also, I believe I read in a blog I'm reading (PhilaMike) that the Second City Dysfuncational Family show (that has the fee) is actually a lunch. Does anyone know what day this lunch is held? Thank you.

The info will be on my review. About the show I believe they offer it on seadays on our sailing. I read that menu is rather limited, choice of chicken and salmon.

Thanks to everyone who posted information here. After spending all morning waffling back and forth, I finally decided to give up my spa balcony cabin on deck 14 and switch to cabin 12308, one of the coveted aft balcony cabins. We will definitely spend more time sitting on the balcony than we will sitting in the spa, so this is a great thing for us, although I'm sure the spa cabin would have been quieter.

I have only been on two cruises (both with just an oceanview) so I was really excited to have a balcony.. till I saw the miniscule size of them. I thought they would be at least the size of an apartment balcony!

Thanks to everyone who posted information here. After spending all morning waffling back and forth, I finally decided to give up my spa balcony cabin on deck 14 and switch to cabin 12308, one of the coveted aft balcony cabins. We will definitely spend more time sitting on the balcony than we will sitting in the spa, so this is a great thing for us, although I'm sure the spa cabin would have been quieter.

I have only been on two cruises (both with just an oceanview) so I was really excited to have a balcony.. till I saw the miniscule size of them. I thought they would be at least the size of an apartment balcony!

We were mid-ship on deck 14 and when I saw the pictures I didn't like the fact that the overhang on deck 15 was so far out, that our balcony on deck 14 would ALWAYS be in shade and, thus, downright cold!

I decided to upsell myself and we moved from a BC balcony on 14 to a B1 aft-facing balcony. I know now I'll get sun and I won't be directly under the buffet either - and, now that I saw the regular balconies, I'll be able to stretch my legs out, too.

We loved sailing on our balconies, we use them more than we use the pool deck (don't like crowds).

Enjoy your cruise!

We got the same cabin! I just switched to 12308 this morning too.

I'm sure buried in this monster thread a listing of shows and days was posted.

If someone has it could they please take a minute to put it back on the board.

I'm three days from booking them and I'm so trying to lay out everything.

appreciate the help

Elaine

We got the same cabin! I just switched to 12308 this morning too.

I saw your post so thank you! :o It seemed like that was a good cabin with a large balcony, so I went to NCL to see if it was available for Sept 15 and it was. I'm sailing before you are, so I'll make sure not to trash it, hahaha.

I'm right up there with ibcnusoon, I'm not one to hang out by the pool with the crowds and on a ship this size, it will be nice to have a private space to sit and read, have a glass of wine or just do nothing.

Archived