Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Yes, but it posts at a $100 OBC. You can use it any way you like, expect for the DSC. And it's not just for new bookings. I had it credited to my Getaway cruise, which has been booked since March.

How does it come? I submitted this morning, but received no email confirmation.

Nice Video from someone on a rooftop on the New Jersey side. He zooms in a few times and you can actually see some passengers ;)

Loved it!!! Thanks for posting:) He zoomed in on our cabin a few times so that was pretty cool! Can't wait to be onboard June 9th :)

Nice Video from someone on a rooftop on the New Jersey side. He zooms in a few times and you can actually see some passengers ;)

Thanks! at about 4.36, you can really see the differences in the aft balconies! so glad we switched to 12 :)

I put together a spreadsheet with cabin and balcony sqft info.

Still have a few questions and looking for input and accuracy checks.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38341623&postcount=1

Thank you for the detailed spreadsheet. We are in a S7 deck 12. The

square footage is larger then we expected. Looks like I made a good

choice. Thanks again for all your hard work putting this spreadsheet

together.

Elaine

I am very surprised at how empty the oceanfront was during sail away, I would think that is a prime spot for that time :confused:. Where is everybody?

Any word on how full this sailing is at?

We went to go see Wicked yesterday, and by the time we got out of the show, the temp had dropped and it was very, very windy. That is probably why the oceanfront was empty during sailaway!

Yes, we got it. Got it fast, too. It's already applied! We also got it last year. Can't beat a free $100 OBC!

The current promotion on HSN.com says free dinner for two at Ocean Blue and a bottle of wine. Are we actually getting $100 OBC? Does this mean when we dine at Ocean Blue that will give us a bottle of wine, or will they deduct the price of the wine from an OBC?? :confused: Confused...

The current promotion on HSN.com says free dinner for two at Ocean Blue and a bottle of wine. Are we actually getting $100 OBC? Does this mean when we dine at Ocean Blue that will give us a bottle of wine, or will they deduct the price of the wine from an OBC?? :confused: Confused...

It is a $100 OBC whether you dine at ocean blu, have wine, or not.

It is a $100 OBC whether you dine at ocean blu, have wine, or not.

Sheri - did you get anything in the mail with a code? I applied for the offer for both my husband and I but didn't receive anything. Wanted to see if I could apply it without receiving anything in the mail yet.

Thanks!

Sheri - did you get anything in the mail with a code? I applied for the offer for both my husband and I but didn't receive anything. Wanted to see if I could apply it without receiving anything in the mail yet.

Thanks!

I received a post card "brochure" type thing from NCL about 5 days after I signed up on the HSN web site. I called NCL and asked if there was an OBC hooked up to my latitudes number, and there was. I then asked them to apply it to my Getaway cruise. So, there wasn't a code - just that post card.

Archived