Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

[quote name='English101']Dying to know what goodies (for his humongous balcony) Joeski is actually packing!:cool:[/quote]

Ha ha ha, well actually I decided that I'm going to be happy with getting a couple of loungers for us and that will be good. Plus I didn't want to buy/pack a bunch of stuff like a hammock, and then run the risk that the weather was crappy and I didn't use it at all;)

Ok, back to packing and house cleaning! GO TEAM 5/19!!! :D

[quote name='seabird1122']To you and ALL the 5/19 cruise peeps, BON VOYAGE!!! Have an Amazing, Wonderful, Exciting, Relaxing time. I wish you blue skies and calm seas. :)
3 more weeks of anticipation for me :D[/quote]

Thanks! And by the way since I happen to recall that you are a future M6'er, I'm actually planning to try to capture some very unique images of the balcony (and for that matter, other venues of the ship) using some rather new technology that I don't believe anyone has tried before on CC. I'll just leave it at that for now, and if it works out I'll post links :cool:. Plus I might post a few regular photos of anything particularly fun or out of the ordinary to this thread once I'm on board using Tapatalk on my phone :)

[quote name='joeski27']Thanks! And by the way since I happen to recall that you are a future M6'er, I'm actually planning to try to capture some very unique images of the balcony (and for that matter, other venues of the ship) using some rather new technology that I don't believe anyone has tried before on CC. I'll just leave it at that for now, and if it works out I'll post links :cool:. Plus I might post a few regular photos of anything particularly fun or out of the ordinary to this thread once I'm on board using Tapatalk on my phone :)[/QUOTE]

Very interesting!

Security camera footage ? :D:D

[quote name='joeski27']Ha ha ha, well actually I decided that I'm going to be happy with getting a couple of loungers for us and that will be good. Plus I didn't want to buy/pack a bunch of stuff like a hammock, and then run the risk that the weather was crappy and I didn't use it at all;)

Ok, back to packing and house cleaning! GO TEAM 5/19!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Ohhh! C'mon! I was SO looking forward to a pic of your exclusive club! Lol

[quote name='gambee'][IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/923451_10151733264461414_699478120_n.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

How do you post the picture this large? I can only get a little thumbnail to post.

Thanks for your time and your talent.

[quote name='cjlgd9603']How do you post the picture this large? I can only get a little thumbnail to post.

Thanks for your time and your talent.[/QUOTE]

You have to host it with another site like photobucket and after that you post here the IMG link.

[quote name='Dawn_w_twins']Is there some sort of entertainment venue where they do oldies and such - you know the 50s 60s etc. the stuff you know all the words to and enjoy singing along with?[/quote]

[SIZE=2]Howl at the Moon - -[SIZE=2] [SIZE=2]one of our most favorite entertainment options on the Epic. They did all sorts of music and you can request favorites .... tip[SIZE=2]s help get them [SIZE=2]chosen.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[quote=gambee's_mom;38409635]Can't wait to make our dream come into reality. New York and Breakaway. :):)[/quote]

To Gambee's Mom -

Hope you and Gambee have a wonderful time in New York and Bermuda. Look foward to another fantastic review.

I'm sure Gambee will find all the answers to everyone's questions. (I would, however, draw the line if he takes out his tape measure and starts measuring all the aft balconies :eek:).

[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][B][I]Wish all the 5/19'ers safe sailing and great weather! You all helped to make this thread one of the most informative and entertaining ever. Look forward to all of your reviews.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='patter44']

I would, however, draw the line if he takes out his tape measure and starts measuring all the aft balconies :eek:

[/QUOTE]

AAAAAHHHHHH Schucks! I was hoping someone would do this!

JUST KIDDING!

Thank you again for all this wonderful and helpful information and to everyone leaving tomorrow.,,ENJOY!!

I would like to bring my own DD coffee with me to make in the morning. Does anyone already know or can please find out what kind of filters I need..regular or cone shaped. I drink my coffee black so would be wonderful to have it without having to get dressed and wait until we go eat breakfast. Thank you very much.

[quote name='English101']Haven guests are allowed in Vibe, if they purchase a pass, like everyone else. Haven guests actually have first dibs on haven, thanks to priority embarkation. ;) Children aren't allowed in vibe so I don't see how this would increase children in haven area. While there will be children in the haven area (mine will be there sometimes), the children are also going to be drawn to the kids pool, water slides, ropes course, splash academy, arcade, etc. I think there are enough activities around to disperse those children. The haven has its own sun deck. It's the darker furniture on the starboard side. It looks about the same size as vibe, just without a hot tub (which is inside the haven courtyard area.

[URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotograafjohn/8681998977/sizes/k/in/photostream/[/URL][/quote]

Is this confirmed?Does a Haven guest have to pay for Vibe?
If this is the case I am changing from suite to balcony!

[quote name='English101']What if I want a massage? Do I need to buy the pass and pay for the treatment? I guess this is why there's a "complimentary massage room" in haven courtyard.[/QUOTE]

Seriously ~ there's a 'complimentary massage room' in the Haven??? :)

[quote name='Grover-Lee']Seriously ~ there's a 'complimentary massage room' in the Haven??? :)[/QUOTE]

The room is complimentary....but you're going to have to pay for the massage therapist who will come up from the spa!:D

Unless, of course, you know someone who will give you one for free and it's not being used.:rolleyes:;)

[quote name='cruisingabuela']Is this confirmed?Does a Haven guest have to pay for Vibe?
If this is the case I am changing from suite to balcony![/QUOTE]

Better start rebooking. Keep in mind there is a private sun deck area next to vibe and every bit as nice for just Haven guests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

[quote name='time2cruise1']Better start rebooking. Keep in mind there is a private sun deck area next to vibe and every bit as nice for just Haven guests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim[/QUOTE]

Complete with "poolside valet" I believe they cater to whatever you need! Want a chilled towel, fruit, a drink like in vibe, I bet they bring it to you in haven courtyard/sun deck.

For those of you that used the HSN credt were you able to combine it with other OBC? I have the woman telling me she needs to cancel my reservation and rebook and that i will lose my current promotion and that since I have a cabana booked I will lose that too and need to rebook but they could be all sold out. Serious??

[quote name='English101']Complete with "poolside valet" I believe they cater to whatever you need! Want a chilled towel, fruit, a drink like in vibe, I bet they bring it to you in haven courtyard/sun deck.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. They will even bring you food from the all day Haven snack menu to the sun deck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

[quote name='KEPE']For those of you that used the HSN credt were you able to combine it with other OBC? I have the woman telling me she needs to cancel my reservation and rebook and that i will lose my current promotion and that since I have a cabana booked I will lose that too and need to rebook but they could be all sold out. Serious??[/quote]

Some of us were able to some not. I got it and did not have to rebook nor lose anything. Just keep calling back until you get lucky and get the rep that Will Do It!

Archived