Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

azupusep.jpg

Plank

And it begins.... Advance thanks to you Gambee and the others (Shaun, Joeski, etc.) who are so thoughtful and generous to provide all this wonderful feedback on the Breakaway. It is very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful cruise!

And it begins.... Advance thanks to you Gambee and the others (Shaun, Joeski, etc.) who are so thoughtful and generous to provide all this wonderful feedback on the Breakaway. It is very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Ditto. Enjoy my friends!

jurevyna.jpg

My humongous balcony! No need to steal lounges from the top decks!

Great to hear and see Gambee! We are in B1 12 aft in September and I was hoping there wouldn't be any need for "Resource Reallocation" :)

jurevyna.jpg

My humongous balcony! No need to steal lounges from the top decks!

OMG do I see loungers :D!!! Takes care of that problem. Let's hope and pray Joeski has them too :eek: or we're going to hear about it!

Have a wonderful cruise!

"Ditto" that and please don't forget Slice who has been right there with them (but I think he only has a balconette) :(!

Everyone have a great cruise!

OMG do I see loungers :D!!! Takes care of that problem. Let's hope and pray Joeski has them too :eek: or we're going to hear about it!

"Ditto" that and please don't forget Slice who has been right there with them (but I think he only has a balconette) :(!

Everyone have a great cruise!

Thanks! The Balconette isn't as horribly small as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong it's small but not micro

P.S. I'm a girl :)

Just heard from my mil. My dh is on his way to pick them up at pier. She was on the May 12 sailing and not a clue about all that is talked about on CC. She said the ship is beautiful and had a fantastic time. She said the only thing they thought was "terrible" was Ocean Blue. She said her food was ok (she had the scallops) but it wasnt worth it. Now we live in NY and when we go out spend approx $200 a couple on food and drinks so its not the money. She said it was just ok. She said she also met someone waiting to walk in MDR who had just come from Ocean Blue that was going to have something else to eat since they were still hungry. My mil said she could not believe they charged her $3 for tea and no veggies on the plate or table but I knew that from here. I think I am not going to book Ocean Blue for July. She did, however, keep saying how beautiful and wonderful the ship was. Bon Voyage to all the May 19 sailors today. Wish the weather was nicer for you but sure you will be sailing into the sun!.

I think it's all where you live. We are also big spenders when it comes to going out to dinner, and the menu itself did nothing for me. There wasn't anything special on it. If you're not used to eating that, I can see where the allure would be ... but to us, it's not even worth trying it.

Someone else said the advertised Vibe prices were not accurate. Anyone know what they are charging?

Thanks! The Balconette isn't as horribly small as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong it's small but not micro

That's good to hear - we have a balconette too :cool:.

P.S. I'm a girl :)

Should have known, you were the only one reading the Dailys etc ;).

Thank you and have a wonderful time in Bermuda!

Gambee - would you mind checking this out when you can? Have a great trip!!

It's raining now. But I'll go there later on.

Spa pass 199. Only day Bermuda passes. Thinking about it. They sell out in 3 hours.

Pools outside are warm. Spa might not be messesary.

I can't remember if Gambee is in a ph suite on 12? If so, I'd really like to see a photo of the entire balcony. Does it have a table and chairs to be able to have a meal on? Thanks!

No suite. Just balcony. I'll get a pic of the suite in a few.

Thanks for all of this! I should be busy doing other things but I'm glued to the reports!! :-)

Ditto!!! I should be doing my laundry, dishes & cleaning the cat box:eek:, but I have a horrible addiction to this thread:D.

Archived