Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Personally I'd rather see a nominal charge of $5 so those who really want to bowl, and don't mind paying the fee will be more likely be able to find open time. With no fee, you may just find some folks staying beyond, or occupying the alley with some kids who are really that interested but had no choice.

Good point!

Also I don't know if anyone was still asking but haven guests have to pay the up charge for Vibe and the Spa. The spa sold out around 3pm on Sunday. Vibe sold out much earlier. Even the $300 cabanas.

And you have to purchase these on board, not before. Correct? Will have to lead my husband to these areas right away to see what we're missing! Lol however, having Haven access and possibly limited time to use the facilities because of daughters 9&7, I think we'll pass.

Has anyone noticed that you can see the bathtubs through the windows of the suites!?!? Is this the same glass used for the aft suites as well? Can you see into the bathroom from the balcony?

Look at this picture: Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

wow... didn't know they were that see-through. thanks for posting this pic... love this angle!

There is another nice ares open to everyone on the port side forward. There are flat beds. Nicer wicker lounge chairs and four mini cabanas. We sat there for sail away. It is the closest you can get to the front. All glass right over the spa. We sat there on tues at sea. Not windy and a couple was going to lunch so we snagged a mini cabana.

I assumed center forward, where the hammocks are, was public access as well.

Does anyone know the price for Vibe?

Cost for the Spa is $39pp per day or $146pp for the weekly pass.

cost for Vibe

Day access passes will be $20 per person

Week access passes will be $79 per person

Full Sea Day Cabana Rentals – $99 for two guests

(includes day pass and $30 food and beverage credit to be used in Vibe)

Full Port Day Cabana Rental - $79 for two guests

Full Cruise Cabana Rental - $299 for two guests

(includes week pass and $100 food and beverage credit to be used in Vibe)

Cabana price will reflect on guest purchasing and any guest wanting to access Vibe will need to pay the access pass.

Cost for the Spa is $39pp per day or $146pp for the weekly pass.

cost for Vibe

Day access passes will be $20 per person

Week access passes will be $79 per person

Full Sea Day Cabana Rentals – $99 for two guests

Full Port Day Cabana Rental - $79 for two guests

Full Cruise Cabana Rental - $299 for two guests

(includes week pass and $100 food and beverage credit to be used in Vibe)

Cabana price will reflect on guest purchasing and any guest wanting to access Vibe will need to pay the access pass.

Thanks for posting this information

Vibe does not look that large so I am sure the passes will sell out. With Haven guests not allowed to use Vibe, I see a very crowded courtyard with lots of kids. That tiny pool could be an issue. But it just looks odd to be behind the Courtyard glass and you have to pay extra to walk outside to Vibe.

Curious where they are having the Haven sail away party. It would be nice to have ocean views for sail away. If Haven guests are not allowed in Vibe, then where would they have the party? Not much ocean views from the Haven.

There is another nice ares open to everyone on the port side forward. There are flat beds. Nicer wicker lounge chairs and four mini cabanas. We sat there for sail away. It is the closest you can get to the front. All glass right over the spa. We sat there on tues at sea. Not windy and a couple was going to lunch so we snagged a mini cabana.

mamagina - You said this is port side Forward, but on what deck?

Vibe does not look that large so I am sure the passes will sell out. With Haven guests not allowed to use Vibe, I see a very crowded courtyard with lots of kids. That tiny pool could be an issue. But it just looks odd to be behind the Courtyard glass and you have to pay extra to walk outside to Vibe.

Curious where they are having the Haven sail away party. It would be nice to have ocean views for sail away. If Haven guests are not allowed in Vibe, then where would they have the party? Not much ocean views from the Haven.

Haven guests are allowed in Vibe, if they purchase a pass, like everyone else. Haven guests actually have first dibs on haven, thanks to priority embarkation. ;) Children aren't allowed in vibe so I don't see how this would increase children in haven area. While there will be children in the haven area (mine will be there sometimes), the children are also going to be drawn to the kids pool, water slides, ropes course, splash academy, arcade, etc. I think there are enough activities around to disperse those children. The haven has its own sun deck. It's the darker furniture on the starboard side. It looks about the same size as vibe, just without a hot tub (which is inside the haven courtyard area.

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

isn't the forward right side (starboard??) the outside Haven area? There's a door from the glassed-in Haven courtyard right to it (look at the pic, the forward right side of the glass-in area has a door leading to a sundeck that stretches all the way to the front of the ship). It's where all the dark colored lounge chairs are. The other areas w/ the blue and tan lounge chairs are public and vibe areas.

isn't the forward right side (starboard??) the outside Haven area? There's a door from the glassed-in Haven courtyard right to it (look at the pic, the forward right side of the glass-in area has a door leading to a sundeck that stretches all the way to the front of the ship). It's where all the dark colored lounge chairs are. The other areas w/ the blue and tan lounge chairs are public and vibe areas.

Oh, that sounds great. I will have to check it out. Thank you. I thought it would be crazy to not have a Haven sundeck.

Also, Dave reports from the scene that it looks like the dock is a week or two from completion, and suggests that debarking will go more smoothly from there, although he had no problem with the way it went this week, which was via the forward gangplank.

Bet this is a rook question, but I was reading Dave Holman today, and he was saying he had breakfast in O'Sheehan's. How do waiters in that restaurant get tipped?

The same way that they get tipped in any other restaurant. It is just a bar/restaurant.

Can someone also please remind me if my carry on needs to be under a certain size? We have a large rolling duffel and i'm wondering if I'll have to check it or if I can use it as a carry on. I'm not sure it would fit in a "airport size scanner" like the carry on's must when you fly....

$37.50 per day. I don't know if they sold a week pass. That was the price guest services gave us at 3 pm but they said they were sold out.

WHAT! :eek:

Are you sure about this? that is a much as the spa per day, a CC memeber was told 20 per day

Can someone also please remind me if my carry on needs to be under a certain size? We have a large rolling duffel and i'm wondering if I'll have to check it or if I can use it as a carry on. I'm not sure it would fit in a "airport size scanner" like the carry on's must when you fly....

It does have to fit through the ship's scanner.

Archived