Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Neta, So glad you took a minute to let us all know you are doing well after all you have been through. We don't often get to hear from a patient that was airlifted from a ship. I'm sorry you missed your cruise but happy you are still here to tell about it. Sending out prayers for a quick, complete recovery. <3
Agree. Get well and cruise again soon Neta.

Just a quick note to let you all know that we arrived home utilizing our regular scheduled flights. ....

So pleased to hear you are home and doing better.

I believe you experienced every travel's nightmare. :eek:

That close call sounds frightening.

Another reminder why travel insurance is so important. And it doesn't have to cost a lot.

Glad to hear those around you took care of you, and the necessary steps to ensure your safe delivery back to the States.

I feel for you not being able to experience the ship. I know how much you were looking forward to the adventure. I'm sure that was tough, but your right. Apparently someone felt you had other duties, as twisted as that sounds. You had a different adventure.

I live by the theory there is a reason for everything. What it is, who knows. But it's a theory. As twisted as it sounds, this is how I live. There is a reason for everything. Even though it may not be obvious today or tomorrow, or next year.

I have so many questions regarding you experience. I do hope once you recover you will indeed report your experience.

Sorry that may be out of of line. But I know many are interested, and few ever report these events. And I know we all could learn so much from you experience.

Welcome Home :)

Get Well

ETA; Focus on your next cruise.

Just a quick note to let you all know that we arrived home utilizing our regular scheduled flights. Go for my first check up with my own cardiologist so they can check out my defibrillator/pacemaker to make sure everything is a ok at 2:00 today. We cannot express to NCL Breakaway, everyone there and thru all this journey how grateful we are. The doctors at the vascular hospital said Dr. Soto literally saved my life. If he hadn't done exactly what he did during my fatal arrthymia 10+ times that they could of not saved me. I will write about this later, just a quick thank you for now. Sorry I could not be there to carry out the games but it looked like 'he' had other plans for me.

Can't wait to fill like working on the computer so I can read all about this ship I never got to see.

Hope everyone had a great trip.

Neta aka plumber22

Great news that you're OK-ish.

Just a quick note to let you all know that we arrived home utilizing our regular scheduled flights. Go for my first check up with my own cardiologist so they can check out my defibrillator/pacemaker to make sure everything is a ok at 2:00 today. We cannot express to NCL Breakaway, everyone there and thru all this journey how grateful we are. The doctors at the vascular hospital said Dr. Soto literally saved my life. If he hadn't done exactly what he did during my fatal arrthymia 10+ times that they could of not saved me. I will write about this later, just a quick thank you for now. Sorry I could not be there to carry out the games but it looked like 'he' had other plans for me.

Can't wait to fill like working on the computer so I can read all about this ship I never got to see.

Hope everyone had a great trip.

Neta aka plumber22

Neta - so glad all is well! How scary that must have been for you :(

Just noticed that this thread got over 609k views, that is just Awsome.

Thank you to everyone who was a part of this, we really had a lot of fun in this thread.

One thing is for sure, I will miss it dearly :(.

Just noticed that this thread got over 609k views, that is just Awsome.

Thank you to everyone who was a part of this, we really had a lot of fun in this thread.

One thing is for sure, I will miss it dearly :(.

I think I am responsible for about 50K of those :eek:

Archived