Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I was looking at the dailies and wondering if they will change for the next itinerary (Bahama's). Do they keep them the same, show times, activities, etc. or do they adjust them based on when you are in port and times etc.?

I was wondering the same thing! My guess is there will be slight changes but nothing drastic.

I have read in recent reviews that there is no more lobsters at the first night in MDR. Instead, they serve lobster in Garden Cafe and there are crazy lines in the buffet at that moment. In this case, what is the first night menu in MDR? What night is the "Lobster night" in the buffet? I am planning my specialty restaurants reservations and do not want to miss it...

I have read in recent reviews that there is no more lobsters at the first night in MDR. Instead, they serve lobster in Garden Cafe and there are crazy lines in the buffet at that moment. In this case, what is the first night menu in MDR? What night is the "Lobster night" in the buffet? I am planning my specialty restaurants reservations and do not want to miss it...

Just off the Breakaway 7/14 sailing. Lobster (tails) were served in the buffet on the 2nd night. There were no crazy lines at all. Small portions, but pretty good. I was served two at a time. I went back for seconds and thirds and waited maybe a minute or two. Enjoy!:)

Just off the Breakaway 7/14 sailing. Lobster (tails) were served in the buffet on the 2nd night. There were no crazy lines at all. Small portions, but pretty good. I was served two at a time. I went back for seconds and thirds and waited maybe a minute or two. Enjoy!:)

Thank you very much for your answer!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

We appreciate your patience over these past few weeks while we worked on the forums. Although we know that change can be uncomfortable, the good news is that we hope to provide a leaner, faster forum. And that’s a good thing.

Archived