Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

[quote name='SissasMomE']Yikes - that's a really small picture. I'm sorry![/QUOTE]

Take a look at the pictures in this post and I think you will see why many people think deck 12 will have a bigger balcony area:

[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36812521&postcount=465[/url]

[quote name='SissasMomE']So - if you were booking an aft-facing balcony cabin, would you pick deck 12 or deck 13?[/QUOTE]

I would go for 11 or 12, maybe favoring a little 11. I go one on 12 because the actual cabin available looked larger.

[quote name='shaun07'][IMG]http://www.buildingbreakaway.ncl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/the-haven-area.jpg[/IMG]

Inside the haven...I see my spot:)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]This picture excited me so much!!!! I'm scoping out my spot too!!! :p More Please!!!! I need more "interior" shots, even if it's inside the Haven![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4b0082][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='OnTheGoMom921'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]This picture excited me so much!!!! I'm scoping out my spot too!!! :p More Please!!!! I need more "interior" shots, even if it's inside the Haven![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4b0082][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

hopefully its a sign of more to come !

[quote name='bosslaydee']Has anyone posted this yet? the dining options.

[url]http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/DiningGuide_01252013.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I must have gotten it from somewhere. I have it saved on my phone.

I don't know if I'm going to do the plank or not. We have OBC and guess what we'll be using it for. If I do get up the "liquid courage" to do it, I hope they do don't use a breathalyzer. Just sayin :-).

Hey there fellow Breakaway fans....I've been reading and reading trying to catch and keep up with all the great info and conversations that have occurred here!!!!

Thanks to Loungerz for starting this thread and for all the great pics!!! And a big thanks to everyone who has shared their knowledge...asked questions that some of us didn't even know to ask....and the kindness shared!

We were heading out on the August 11, 2013 cruise but we have had to move to the August 18, 2013 cruise due to my DH's vacation.

We are loving all the pictures and learning about this ship!!!! Can't wait for winter to end and summer and this cruise!!!!

[quote name='Mooder']I'm loving this thread! (Trying to keep it on page 1... I wonder why it can't be a stickie or have its own forum like Epic did?)[/quote]

Yeah seriously, why this hasn't been stickied yet is beyond me. C'mon mods, lets do it!!!

[quote name='bravesfan19']My family is considering booking the Breakaway this summer and none of us have ever been to NYC. Which airport should we fly into and what is the name of the port where the Breakaway will be docked?[/quote]

The port is:
The New York Passenger Terminal at the Port of New York
711 12th Avenue
Manhattan, New York, NY 10019

Personally, I feel that which airport is best depends on where you are flying in from, your airline preference, ticket price, etc... I only fly on a non-stop if I can help it. I have flown into all 3 airports, what you may save in tranfers to the port may be wiped out by a higher airfare. I would just set aside some time to look at all of your options based on where you are coming in from. Good luck!

[FONT=Arial Black]Saw a thread saying that the pier at which Breakaway is to dock is damaged,perhaps may not be ready? Some posts indicate that the Norwegian site has always listed the WRONG pier for their ships and that the actual one for Breakaway is the one that needs extensive work. Anybody know the current skinny on this?[/FONT]

[quote name='travlinbug'][FONT=Arial Black]Saw a thread saying that the pier at which Breakaway is to dock is damaged,perhaps may not be ready? Some posts indicate that the Norwegian site has always listed the WRONG pier for their ships and that the actual one for Breakaway is the one that needs extensive work. Anybody know the current skinny on this?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

There is indeed a lot doubt from the Bermuda locals that the pier will be ready in time for Breakaway arrival, we can only hope that it is completed.

They recently signed, but they just found more damage than previously stated. That means more work to be completed in time. The contracting company stated that the pier is not even adequate for any ship in the current conditions :-/.

Archived