Reflection....any info welcomed

Manetamers

we are cruising reflection in feb. And would like to know all about the ship... This is our first cruise on this large of a ship... Is there problems with dinning..how is the food? We could not get early seating...now what? Love to have the same waiters .....do they have dress-up nights? Questions go on.. Any help would be great.... Thanks

we are cruising reflection in feb. And would like to know all about the ship... This is our first cruise on this large of a ship... Is there problems with dinning..how is the food? We could not get early seating...now what? Love to have the same waiters .....do they have dress-up nights? Questions go on.. Any help would be great.... Thanks

Ship is under construction. Sure we'll get reports after it goes into service. the will have formal nights. You can choose select dining or Late Seating in Traditional dining if early seating is full. Check when you board to see if you can get into early seating if you wish. You will have the same waiters in Traditional dining.

Even if you have Select Dining, you can get the same waiters each night. When I was on the Equinox, the hostess got to know us and always put us at the same table each night. We had the same waiters and once in a while even the same tablemates.

Reflection inaugural sailing is 10/12/12 and I'll be on it, and I'll report back when I'm home at the end of October :-) I'm sure many others will do the same, our roll call is about 100 people right now!

Archived