OBC on Cruise Documents

hannahsmomtoo

Hi everyone...

Can you tell me where to see the OBC in your cruise documents..

what section?

Thanks !

Go to "Manage My Cruise" then "View Cruise Documents" then "Print General Information" and look at page 2 underneath the "Cruise Itemized Charges" section. Some OBC shows up here and some comes off of the billing page (If trip not paid in full). I have EarlySaver OBC + CCL stock OBC listed as "USD On Board Credit" and Future Cruse Certificate listed as "USD Nonrefundable OBC".

Prior to paying off my cruise, ES OBC just came off under "My Billing" on the Manage My Cruise page. You should have gotten an email showing how they applied it.

Sometimes you have to look around to find it...other times you have to call! Usually, it shows up either as a credit on my credit card, deduction on amount due or it's listed on page 2.

Hope this helps.

Go to "Manage My Cruise" then "View Cruise Documents" then "Print General Information" and look at page 2 underneath the "Cruise Itemized Charges" section. Some OBC shows up here and some comes off of the billing page (If trip not paid in full). I have EarlySaver OBC + CCL stock OBC listed as "USD On Board Credit" and Future Cruse Certificate listed as "USD Nonrefundable OBC".

Prior to paying off my cruise, ES OBC just came off under "My Billing" on the Manage My Cruise page. You should have gotten an email showing how they applied it.

Sometimes you have to look around to find it...other times you have to call! Usually, it shows up either as a credit on my credit card, deduction on amount due or it's listed on page 2.

Hope this helps.

It's paid in full..

and YES that helps a great deal thank you !

Hope this helps.

This information saved me a phone call. It wasn't listed on my charges page, but it is on the invoice to print. Thank you!

Another OBC question:

I have OBC on my billing statement (as a credit) Both passengers are listed on the statement but we are using separate S&S accounts. Do they split the OBC between both pax or is it only put on the 'principle' passenger?

Thanks.:confused:

I know that the OBC from the FCC is split even though I'm sailing with a buddy and it is my FCC that was submitted. My PVP said they have to do it that way to be sure that the various names associated with the booking number cannot submit more than one FCC per cabin.

He said the service desk could probably move it once we board. Or I may just let her buy the wine package. ;)

I believe the SH credit goes to the person who submitted it. I should know this because I sailed with a friend last November and I'm pretty sure that all that OBC went to me. I don't believe that one is restricted to 1 credit per cabin, like the FCC credit is. If both occupants are shareholders, they can submit for the SH credit.

How about if booked through/OBC given by a TA? The "My Billing" section on CCL's site is blank (understandably since it's still controlled by the TA), but it's on the invoice written up by the TA. I know TA "extras" are going away, but this was booked prior to the change and even when I just contacted the TA last week they ended up giving me even more OBC. I guess I have to wait until I see it show up on my account onboard and/or I get a notice the first evening?

(Side question: I'll be on the Glory - is account info accessible on the TVs there?)

Archived