PALO question for Disney Dream

esquire20

Hello, I am currently booked for the four night Dream sailing in February, I am eligible to make reservations 90 days out due to my prior sailing many years ago on the Disney Magic. Which day should I book Palo? Pirate night since it is a repeat dining room, or should I do the Brunch instead? and if I reserve 90 days out, will I get it? Thanks for your thoughts. Leslie

Hello, I am currently booked for the four night Dream sailing in February, I am eligible to make reservations 90 days out due to my prior sailing many years ago on the Disney Magic. Which day should I book Palo? Pirate night since it is a repeat dining room, or should I do the Brunch instead? and if I reserve 90 days out, will I get it? Thanks for your thoughts. Leslie

Personally, I prefer the brunch. But many others like the dinner, also. Brunch is only available on the one sea day, so there may be limited openings for it. It's hard to say if there will be availablity at 90 days or not. It depends on many things, how many first time cruisers there (who don't know about it); how many people want to skip the MDRs for Palo; how many people want to have a special night.

I will point out that DCL holds back about half of the available reservations from the online bookings. Once you board the ship, you can go to where Palo is doing their reservation/changes and see about making a reservation, if you are unable to book ahead of time.

:)

I personally like the Palo brunch better than the dinner. Lots of variety, great food. It is served buffet style so you can load up on what you like the best. They also have these really great pizzas made to order as well as egg and lunch dishes. If you eat the brunch you won't be hungry again until the Pirate buffet after the fireworks.

We had no problems getting a dinner reservation 75 days out for our October cruise on the Dream. From what I've found searching the boards, the last two nights are in the same dining room (Pirate Night on the 3rd night), so we booked Palo for the last night. We have kids, so we wanted to do Pirate Night in the dining room.

Archived