Ncl please put the brownie sundaes back on the menu for blue lagoon

Diamond60

NCL please put the brownie sundaes back on the Blue Lagoon menus. My husband and I ate it every night on a 17 day cruise (and didn't gain an ounce). I guess with all the walking we were doing that helped alot.

I'm sure we're not alone on this one.

NCL please put the brownie sundaes back on the Blue Lagoon menus. My husband and I ate it every night on a 17 day cruise (and didn't gain an ounce). I guess with all the walking we were doing that helped alot.

I'm sure we're not alone on this one.

We just got off the Gem on Saturday and they still had the brownie sundaes. I had two. :eek:

I don't think they are gone from the menu. The Blue Lagoon has 3 menus (for different times of the day/night) the brownie sundae only appears on on one of the menus and I believe that is why people are thinking it is gone altogether.

With all this talk about them, I'll have to try one on my next cruise. :)

I must be in the silent minority. I tried a brownie sundae at Cadillac's Diner on POA last year. Not impressed. The brownie was dry as all get out. Not worth repeating.

However, the brownie I found on the chocolate buffet on Pearl in April was exceptional, moist and fudgy. Now...if I had only had some ice cream to go with it.

We had a great experience w/ brownie sundaes on the Jewel. Maybe you had a bad batch.

I read on one of the posts, just yesterday, that brownie sundaes are no longer on the menu. I'm really glad to hear they didn't remove it from the menu.

Thanks for all of your replies. Made my day!!!!!!!

If they don't have the brownie sundae on the menu, create your own in the garden cafe - get the brownie, take it to the ice cream station and presto, you have the brownie sundae - that is what I did, and it was delicious:)

Archived