How long until OBC shows?

hannahsmomtoo

Me too. I bought some funship dollars to be applied as onboard credit at 10am. Got 3 emails immediatly... then was added as onboard credit on My documents by 3pm! Second time I have done this. Last time it took 2 days to show.

Where does it show in your cruise documents? We sail next saturday and I've put a large sum in OBC and so far do not see it anywhere. They were purchased last month. Thanks

Page 2 of your cruise docs--right below "Cruise Itemized Charges"

If it doesn't show up there, call them on Monday. I'd also take a copy of all e-mails you received verifying the purchases.

To see my onboard credit, I sign into my Carnival account... Then click manage my cruise...then click my booking number...all the charges are there. How much I paid for cruise,taxes and port charges,any insurance purchased and then total paid. It says paid in full then under that it says how much onboard credit I have. We don't sail until next April. Just thought I would get some onboard credit built up.

I called Monday afternoon and purchased funship dollars and had them apply the money directly to our S&S account. The money was deducted from my bank account within seconds, of course:rolleyes:, checked every day for the credit to our account. I was going to call them this morning to follow up, but logged on to the website first, and there it was. We cruise at the end of September.

Archived