Rape on Carnival

purplemusik

I wish we could get laws on the books that would render these criminals 'useless' if convicted. (useless means, cut the damn thing off!!) Sick, sick people!:mad: And to think, we have politicians who don't understand the word RAPE.

***?!?!?! Sorry, but this is horrible! I feel so bad for the victim and her family. And her friend. What a dbag to do this to this girl and brag about his conquests during such a horrible event. She will be scarred for the rest of her life, poor thing. My heart breaks for her.

Absolutely disgusting! My kids have been taught since they began cruising that they are not allowed to go into anyone else's cabin...period end of discussion. If they want to hang out with a new friend then they better find a public space to do so. Too many sickos nowadays and you never know who you can trust!

why those girls EVER went into a cabin of someone they didn't know....

Pray for them both, and their families.

As for the man-hoe? Chum for the sting rays as far as Im concerned.

I'll go along with your 2nd and 3rd sentences but strongly disagree with your first statement because it gives the appearance of laying some blame on the poor 15 year old. Nothing she said or did gives cause for the viscious assault she received.

This man AND the teens should be punished. Reading what the teens said is horrible! They won't take responsibility for their actions. Rapist are not punished enough in our society Ggrr.

Question: someone said this guy was on FB complaining????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

I'll go along with your 2nd and 3rd sentences but strongly disagree with your first statement because it gives the appearance of laying some blame on the poor 15 year old. Nothing she said or did gives cause for the viscious assault she received.

Not placing blame at all.. I have a 15yr old daughter myself and the strict rule has always been stay OUT of everyones cabin/home/whathaveyou...

and despite my rules, my admonitions, the stories...she's done it anyway. The excuse being.. the parents were there...

Kids think they're safe in pairs, and we lead them to believe they are.. they are safER, but as evidenced by this horrible situation.. its the furthest thing from the truth.

Not placing blame at all.. I have a 15yr old daughter myself and the strict rule has always been stay OUT of everyones cabin/home/whathaveyou...

and despite my rules, my admonitions, the stories...she's done it anyway. The excuse being.. the parents were there...

Kids think they're safe in pairs, and we lead them to believe they are.. they are safER, but as evidenced by this horrible situation.. its the furthest thing from the truth.

Sadly this is very true :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

This is really horrible. I think the minors should be charged though since they knew they were committing a crime and they were probably older than her. This is exactly why I was so strict with my 14 turning 15 yr old sister last week on the Dream. I read her the riot act about where she could go and gave her curfews and told her she wasn't to take food or drinks from anyone other than me or the water fountain. Perverts and criminals go on vacation too. We need to stop pretending that a cruise ship is a perfect place and completely safe.

He complained about his room and carnival gave him and his wife another room. Somehow they kept both room keys. Apparently room #2 was for his enjoyment at the expense of children. Hope he goes away for a looooong time and some nice, big, burly man has his way over and over with him in prison.

Archived