Update on almost 3 year old on Wonder

JVD85

I had asked about past experiences on Disney with an almost 3 year old in the kid's clubs before we went on our cruise last week.

My daughter is 8 weeks from her 3rd birthday and was welcomed into the OC club and lab with her older brother who is 4.

She is fully potty trained.

They didn't hesitate at allowing her to be registered and she really enjoyed all the programs - even the lab (which my eldest doesn't care for much)

I was impressed with them being open to a child under 3 being allowed in since most on these threads say that Disney is fairly strict on the age policy. I did also see many other little ones the same size (and looked the same age) as my daughter.

Just thought I would post this since I have seen others ask similar questions. The staff at Flounder's Reef also said that they agreed she was better off in the clubs and would have been bored at the nursery.

Hope this is helpful to some people! :)

I had asked about past experiences on Disney with an almost 3 year old in the kid's clubs before we went on our cruise last week.

My daughter is 8 weeks from her 3rd birthday and was welcomed into the OC club and lab with her older brother who is 4.

She is fully potty trained.

They didn't hesitate at allowing her to be registered and she really enjoyed all the programs - even the lab (which my eldest doesn't care for much)

I was impressed with them being open to a child under 3 being allowed in since most on these threads say that Disney is fairly strict on the age policy. I did also see many other little ones the same size (and looked the same age) as my daughter.

Just thought I would post this since I have seen others ask similar questions. The staff at Flounder's Reef also said that they agreed she was better off in the clubs and would have been bored at the nursery.

Hope this is helpful to some people! :)

Thanks for bringing back this info. I have not found them strict when there is an upcoming birthday. My daughter was welcomed into Edge when she was a month shy of her birthday. My son turned 3 on our cruise but was welcomed into OC.

• 2 months later...

This is what I have been asking about too. My problem is my daughter will be under 2 1/2 the time we cruise. I was told the nursery doesn't have a bathroom for the kids. My daughter is potty trained and don't want to pick her up wet because they wouldn't take her to the bathroom. I am worried she will be to young for the older club.

This is what I have been asking about too. My problem is my daughter will be under 2 1/2 the time we cruise. I was told the nursery doesn't have a bathroom for the kids. My daughter is potty trained and don't want to pick her up wet because they wouldn't take her to the bathroom. I am worried she will be to young for the older club.

They should be able to take your child into the club to go to the bathroom. However, discuss the situation with the supervisor during the open house on the first day.

Archived