Alaska Cruise and Rockies Tour

malcliz

A few years ago we went on a tour of the Rockies followed by an Alaska cruise from Vancouver on the Island Princess. It was really excellent and the Rockies part was so well organised with great Fairmont hotels all the way. We have been looking to book again but the only cruisetours I can find on the Princess website are for Alaska (which we have also done). Does anyone know if they still do the Rockies tours?

A few years ago we went on a tour of the Rockies followed by an Alaska cruise from Vancouver on the Island Princess. It was really excellent and the Rockies part was so well organised with great Fairmont hotels all the way. We have been looking to book again but the only cruisetours I can find on the Princess website are for Alaska (which we have also done). Does anyone know if they still do the Rockies tours?

HAL is the only one that has Canadian Rockies cruise tours.

RCI might also have one as well.

They now use the Rocky Mountaineer Train for the Rockies part of the tour.

I would recommend the Rocky Mountaineer which is likely who you went with. However, in the event this troubles you, I should tell that while fully operational, the employees of the company have been on strike for more than a year now.

http://www.rockymountaineer.com/en_CA_BC/

Thanks for the info and link. That looks awesome! I just added that to my list of adventures that I would like to do someday.

Archived