Laundry question

OceanDreaming2

Never had my clothes tagged on an NCL ship. Just folded in a nice basket

Oh you have tags! We send laundry out on every cruise and we have never had an item not tagged.

You need to look at the seams, inside bottom of garment. There about 3/3" long by 3/8ths wide and they have your cabin number stamped on the tag

I would try heat like the iron start on low and work up but yes they are hard to get off.

I still have some things with NCL laundry tags on them. Never had a problem pealing them off. Anything they could damage is too delicate to send out onboard.

I pulled one off today and it was a ***** to get off because they are so small to grab and there on to stay.

When you have laundry done on a ship, they ID everything with a tag. Sometimes they are next to impossible to remove without damaging the article. What's the secret for safe removal? I'm thinking "heat".

If you're thought was correct, there would be many tags lying on the bottom of NCL's clothes dryers...

LOL! Wearing a tank top right now that still has the little yellow tag from the Sun in 2010. I have a few things that have the 2 diff tags on them since on the last laundry day I just threw a couple items in my parents bag, so they have both stateroom stickers on them. Not really keeping them on purpose, I just forget theyre on there til I see them again.

Archived