Pools on the fantasy

Cwusinbunny

Just wondering - I know the pools are small and not deep - which is great for getting my little guy into a pool (he is not so willing to go into pools). Are the pools fresh or salt-water? Are they heated? He also has some sensory issues so what may be a bit cool for me and you feels like icewater to him. The waterpark area isn't so good for him b/c he HATES having his face wet...

Thanks!

Just wondering - I know the pools are small and not deep - which is great for getting my little guy into a pool (he is not so willing to go into pools). Are the pools fresh or salt-water? Are they heated? He also has some sensory issues so what may be a bit cool for me and you feels like icewater to him. The waterpark area isn't so good for him b/c he HATES having his face wet...

Thanks!

The pools are freshwater and heated. If I may ask, how old is your "little guy"?

Children who are not potty-trained (and children wearing swim diapers) are not allowed in the pools. There is a splash area for those children.

:)

The pools last night on the Fantasy ( I was there) were all 82-87 degrees fahrenheit . The puddle pool on deck 12 above the adult quiet cove pool will be a perfect starting place for your child as there is no one ever in it splashing and he can go his own pace. But he'll have more fun with all the games they play in the Micky pool. The pools are very very warm . Don't worry. Have fun!

I though the small pool on Deck 12 above the Quiet Cove was an adult-only space? Sounds like that is no longer the case? (It was on the early sailings, I'm fairly certain)

Last week on the Fantasy the small pool above cove cafe was Adulsts only and they had live signers in that area most of the time.

Pools, 'can be' heated. but were not heated in the last two weeks, there wasnt any need.

Archived