breakfast /lunch Pride MDR

bluehenfan

Other than dinner, I have never eaten lunch or breakfast in MDR. For this reason I haven't been paying much attention to posts about new brunch set up. Does the Pride have brunch? Is the same menu offered daily ?

If Pride doesn't have brunch yet, what days is lunch served in MDR and does this menu vary day to day? Relative I'm traveling with mentioned trying lunch one day in MDR on our cruise next month.

Thanks for any information. I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything about the Pride lunch/ brunch.

I sailed on the Pride in March, so I do not know about the brunch. However, my husband and I ate breakfast and lunch in the MDR every day of our 7 day cruise. We were not fans of the Lido buffet. The breakfast menu never changed, but the lunch menu did each day. The breakfast had fruit, cereal, waffles, pancakes, bagels, toast, and eggs on it. Lunch had a variety of salads, burgers, sandwiches, etc.

I'm 99% sure the Pride has not gotten its 2.0 "upgrades," and therefore doesn't have the Comedy brunch. According to many, that's a good thing. It means you should have MDR breakfast every day and lunch on sea days. Apparently the ships that have the brunch have neither breakfast or lunch.

Jim

Just off the Pride last Sunday...no brunch yet. My daughter and I ate in the MDR for Bfast and lunch often. BFast is the same every day...melon, danish, muffins, waffles, pancakes, eggs benedict, omelets, turkey bacon, chicken sausage (good), bagels, etc. Coffe, OJ, milk all available.

Lunch varies by day with choice of several starters, main dishes and desserts. Several of the main's are usually a type of salad (mongolian beef, neptune seafood salad, etc). Desserts were really good.

Archived