South Florida Transportation Inc. ???

derksta

I was wondering if anyone has used South Florida Transportation Inc. for limo service etc. to and/or from the port. I was thinking of splurging and getting a Limo from the airport...their prices aren't too bad which kind of worries me. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek

I was wondering if anyone has used South Florida Transportation Inc. for limo service etc. to and/or from the port. I was thinking of splurging and getting a Limo from the airport...their prices aren't too bad which kind of worries me. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek

From MIA to POM? Not worthwhile for 20 minutes. Take a cab.

Thanks,

Derek

Please do a search of these boards or google on this company. I'm not sure if this is the one but I remember a company with a similar name got a bad review from another member when I was considering using them. There are a few with the same sounding name.

With that, in October 2011 for my girlscruise, I ended up using Holland Limo. They were very reasonable and the service was good. The only issue I had was I was promised a Chrysler 300 Limo and was sent a Lincoln. Car was still good. At the time, I think I paid $135 for the limo from FLL to my hotel in South Beach. That rate was all inclusive even though we gave the driver an additional tip. I used them again in May 2012 for my Destiny cruise but with 4 of us, we just hired a Lincoln Town Car. Again, on time and service was good.

Good luck fellow Bostonian :D

• 4 weeks later...

We used South Florida Transportation last year to get from Port Everglades to West Palm Beach Airport. Had no issues with them at all. We booked a regular stretch limo, and they ended up sending us a 22 passenger Escalade for the trip. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Not sure if you've made a decision yet since you posted this last month, but yes we used them for exactly the trip you describe and they were fabulous. Met us in the baggage claim at FLL holding a little sign with our name on it. :) Made us feel special, I cannot tell a lie.

We splurged and enjoyed it.

Not sure if you've made a decision yet since you posted this last month, but yes we used them for exactly the trip you describe and they were fabulous. Met us in the baggage claim at FLL holding a little sign with our name on it. :) Made us feel special, I cannot tell a lie.

Thank you...I sent out alot of request this morning for quotes and will add them to the list...

Langley Cruisers. South Florida Transportation is who you used? How long ago did you use them? I found a non so favorable review from someone back in April that used them and they left them at the port :eek: so I'm somewhat concerned. They did give me a great rate but I don't want to be left behind.

Langley Cruisers. South Florida Transportation is who you used? How long ago did you use them? I found a non so favorable review from someone back in April that used them and they left them at the port :eek: so I'm somewhat concerned. They did give me a great rate but I don't want to be left behind.

You got 2 positives in this thread. You will always find good and bad said about any transportation company when looking online.

Some others if you haven't checked with them yet. All have been positively reviewed on these forums.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com

http://www.larryslimo.com

http://www.floridalimo.com

...I found a non so favorable review from someone back in April that used them and they left them at the port :eek: so I'm somewhat concerned....

You got 2 positives in this thread. You will always find good and bad said about any transportation company when looking online.

Just like cruise lines, airlines, hotels, automobiles, restaurants, etc. etc... some positives, some negatives. We had a positive experience. It doesn't matter who you choose - someone somewhere will have had a negative experience with them. You do your research, make your decision, hope for the best, don't sweat the small stuff.

Some others if you haven't checked with them yet. All have been positively reviewed on these forums.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com

http://www.larryslimo.com

http://www.floridalimo.com

Just like cruise lines, airlines, hotels, automobiles, restaurants, etc. etc... some positives, some negatives. We had a positive experience. It doesn't matter who you choose - someone somewhere will have had a negative experience with them. You do your research, make your decision, hope for the best, don't sweat the small stuff.

I have been in contact with QLS. So far they have a great rate for a SUV and I'm waiting for their quote for a limo. I didn't realize they had one. I still have not heard back from Larry's limo but they tend to be pricey. I didn't realize Go Shuttle had limos so I'll have to check them out.

I know there are good & bad reviews. I was just wondering how recent you used them. Sometimes good things turn bad. I know its the small stuff but with a family of 5, its not so easy to just grab a cab if they don't show up. If it was just me & my DH, it wouldn't bother me so much. Don't want to book a limo and disappoint my kids if they dont show up :(

Thanks for the info. I'm sure I'll figure it out :)

Did you ever find a limo service? I contacted Holland and he tells me he doesn't do POM anymore. He is so busy serving Port Everglades.

Now I don't know who to use :(

Yes I booked Millenium Limo. Said they're sending a Chrysler 300 that's decked out like crazy inside! Xbox, disco lights, lava lamps, iPod hookup! I hope they work out...I haven't even told the kids...we want to surprise them! I'll let you know!

Yes I booked Millenium Limo. Said they're sending a Chrysler 300 that's decked out like crazy inside! Xbox, disco lights, lava lamps, iPod hookup! I hope they work out...I haven't even told the kids...we want to surprise them! I'll let you know!

I ended up sticking with QLS for a 6 passenger limo. They gave me a great price and I feel much more comfortable sticking with someone that gets great reviews for their services here on the boards.

I'm sure my kids would love the Chrysler 300. Sounds like a great car. I'm sure your kids will love it....enjoy!

derksta, I just noticed your on the Liberty in 21 days. Let me know how you love her. I'm there in 48 days :)

Archived