St. Louis - St. Paul 9/27 - 10/5/2012

jebhoward3

We will be on the American Queen for this sailing. Anyone else sailing on this date? We will be doing the Pre-Cruise Hotel in St. Louis. Anyone have suggestions on transportation from the airport to Hotel? Has anyone tried to upgrade their included hotel room? I read that SuperShuttle is available in St. Paul. Does anyone know if they will be at the port when we debark?

We signed up for this cruise when it was just "Fall Colors", since then it has become "Washington Week". We are hoping that they will still have all the originally planned historians and riverlorians presenting as we get enough political stuff while at home.

Looking forward to being on this boat again and enjoying her more than on our last trip on her. My father-in-law became ill on the first day and did not leave the cabin, then was picked up by a grandaughter on the 5th day and driven home and straight to a hospital. Illness unrelated to the boat and would have occured no matter where he was.

We should be getting our documents is about 10 days.

We are also this trip. We are going to ask our TA to arrange for transportation from airport to hotel. As far as travel from boat to airport in St Paul, I read that there will be the opportunity to book passage to the airport on board.

looking forward to being on the American Queen. We were on the Delta Queen on one of its last trips - St Louis to Pittsburg.

Not looking forward to a lot of political stuff - as you - we get enough of that at home. Just ignore it and sit in the rocker and watch the river go by.

Archived