Awesome rates out of NOLA during Sept

firefly333

Next three cruises, prices from about $239 and up pp for 7 days... hurricane specials.

If you can get there .. there are some really cheap rates. If I wasnt already cruising for 2 weeks .. Id be on one.

Call your PVP for special pricing.

I can only quote rates like the military rates.. but there are some cheap unpublished rates as well the next 3 sundays on conquest. Im sure on Elation as well people are cancelling if they have insurance and can.

Next three cruises, prices from about $239 and up pp for 7 days... hurricane specials.

If you can get there .. there are some really cheap rates. If I wasnt already cruising for 2 weeks .. Id be on one.

I can only quote rates like the military rates.. but there are some cheap unpublished rates as well the next 3 sundays on conquest. Im sure on Elation as well people are cancelling if they have insurance and can.

Why not book the 16th and make it a B2B?

Why not book the 16th and make it a B2B?

If my TA wasnt throwing a party on the conquest sept 23rd, I would not have finally caved and decided to go, considering I have to get to Magic the day I get off Conquest. 2 weeks to be gone right now in my life is already a big imposition on my parents right now. 3 weeks like you suggest is too much (or maybe you missed Im on magic the following week?)

My schedule doesnt allow me to be gone 3 weeks right now, I was just being nice and passing on info for other people.

If my TA wasnt throwing a party on the conquest sept 23rd, I would not have finally caved and decided to go, considering I have to get to Magic the day I get off Conquest. 2 weeks to be gone right now in my life is already a big imposition on my parents right now. 3 weeks like you suggest is too much (or maybe you missed Im on magic the following week?)

My schedule doesnt allow me to be gone 3 weeks right now, I was just being nice and passing on info for other people.

Yeah, Missed that you were on Magic the following week and basically doing a B2B already.

PVP called me earlier about this. Wish DW could get off work...

Yeah, Missed that you were on Magic the following week and basically doing a B2B already.

PVP called me earlier about this. Wish DW could get off work...

Yep, I think we have the same PVP and she just sent me a email .. just in case I could go.

I saw those on a interline site and went and looked ..I'd do a B2B if my wife did not have Dr. appointments..I'm 6 hours north of NO..Dennis

I think there are some rates for regular people as cheap as interline if you call your PVP. They cant be published on here. I think they are unpublished rates.

If these were interline rates.. my PVP would not have emailed them to me as I dont work in the industry. They are call your PVP rates.

I think there are some rates for regular people as cheap as interline if you call your PVP. They cant be published on here. I think they are unpublished rates.

If these were interline rates.. my PVP would not have emailed them to me as I dont work in the industry. They are call your PVP rates.

Hey fire why ya again four time on the Conquest?? I hope flood down for NOLA so cruise can back NOLA again??

Hey fire why ya again four time on the Conquest?? I hope flood down for NOLA so cruise can back NOLA again??

I know its crazy .. made me some offers I couldnt refuse. Put me in a balcony with a employee for this next one for free, no cost.. how could I keep on saying no?

Nice. Wish I could go, but unfortunately we can't. BUT, I am bursting with excitement because we were able to get some pretty good rates for next spring on Conquest with the 3 day sale, which was surprisingly a pretty good sale. We ended up booking because of good prices, upgrade and reduced deposit without really knowing if we will be able to get off work for sure. But its past guest not ES, so we should be okay. We will definitely know before final payment. We are doing an Inside room this time :eek: but got a free upgrade to the LIDO deck, which should be nice.

Driving from Nola to Galveston in what - 6&1/2hrs. That's too close for my comfort..:eek: Even if you are on the road by 9...

Being on the road by 9 is easy peasy if you are parked in the garage. We have been on the road well before 8 several times.

Driving from Nola to Galveston in what - 6&1/2hrs. That's too close for my comfort..:eek: Even if you are on the road by 9...

I was hoping to be off by 7 am.. been off by before 7 am a few times. Now all this hurricane business has me nervous. I plan on asking them to be off first.. VIP, platinum, 21 nonofficial Carnival cruises.. and my TA is going to be spending a small fortune for a party onboard.

Ill be wherever they tell me to be to get off as fast as I can and parking at Fulton, and if their shuttle isnt sitting there, will grab a taxi. I do plan on talking to them and explaining that my TA talked me into the double booking, can they help me get off really fast.

Stop only once for gas.. and drive with a lead foot all the way if I can get thru all the constuction on I10.

I saw those on a interline site and went and looked ..I'd do a B2B if my wife did not have Dr. appointments..I'm 6 hours north of NO..Dennis

Collierville? I looked at your location when you said that, I know a guy in Collierville. Do you know a Jim Rice (I don't know how big Collierville is)

I was hoping to be off by 7 am.. been off by before 7 am a few times. Now all this hurricane business has me nervous. I plan on asking them to be off first.. VIP, platinum, 21 nonofficial Carnival cruises.. and my TA is going to be spending a small fortune for a party onboard.

Ill be wherever they tell me to be to get off as fast as I can and parking at Fulton, and if their shuttle isnt sitting there, will grab a taxi. I do plan on talking to them and explaining that my TA talked me into the double booking, can they help me get off really fast.

Stop only once for gas.. and drive with a lead foot all the way if I can get thru all the constuction on I10.

How do you swing those deals? I can't even get the web sit to recognise my e-mail address.

So where is Fullerton? Is it cheaper than the garage behind the Hilton?

Archived