cards, board games, etc

gone sailing

We're sailing on the Star in October and I was wondering does the ship have playing cards, cribbage boards, other board games, etc or do we have to bring our own? If so, where would we find them?? Do they have a space designated where you can play?

While I won't be on the Star until after you are, the 2 other NCL ships we've been on both had fairly well-stocked game rooms. I cannot remember about cribbage boards though. I looked on the deck plans & can't figure out where it is though.

We're sailing on the Star in October and I was wondering does the ship have playing cards, cribbage boards, other board games, etc or do we have to bring our own? If so, where would we find them?? Do they have a space designated where you can play?

I usually pack my own cribbage board and a couple of decks of cards. I also pack Skip-Bo, Uno and Phase Ten. One year we had crappy weather and played cards a lot! At the time there was a game room, but I think it was removed for more cabins.

Thanks guys, I think I'll take some with me. There are 8 of us travelling together so we may have our own 'little touraments' on sea days :) Maybe I'll update this post when I get back and let you know what's available on the Star!

I was just on the Star 8/12 - 19 and they definitely have board games, etc. DS and I got cards from the library and he played monopoly with friends in Moderno when it was closed as a restaurant during the day. They also have multiple board games in the RedLion Pub available too.

:)

Enjoy!

We did the Spirit with our grand daughter and she always wanted to play games in the game room. Unfortunately, most of the games that were there were missing pieces or cards, making it something of a challenge.

I don't remember seeing any cribbage boards in the game room equipment.

I was just on the Star last week... there are plenty of board games that you can borrow from the library. Additionally, there is chess, Yatzee, Trivial Pursuit (our fave), and Scrabble in the Red Lion Pub. We tended to play there - great live music and free popcorn. :)

Archived