Ok so i have a cruise on monday

sexybackfool

if thats the case im sure the cabins are side by side. there young im sure by the end of the second night they'll make up. hpoefully for him

She sounds like she's ready to roam and not be tied down. He's upset because he didn't see the signs of her drifting away. The timing of this breakup surely was not good.

i just feel very upset i wasted a year ill never get back

If you enjoyed yourself with her for a year, how is that a waste? Go and enjoy yourself and don't worry about what she is doing. If you do, you will waste your vacation wondering where she is, what she is doing, and who she is with.

If you enjoyed yourself with her for a year, how is that a waste? Go and enjoy yourself and don't worry about what she is doing. If you do, you will waste your vacation wondering where she is, what she is doing, and who she is with.

You are a little late, he's gone and came back. He's just not coming back to us for our update....apparantly:confused:

the vacation was good we didn't get back together but i got sick on the day we hit Nassau Bahamas and i was in bed till I got back to newyork 3 days i just ended up watching 6 foot ball games on Sunday but im not really upset about it so im just gonna move on everyone on here is right its better this happened now then earlier i still had a lot of fun and the trip got me really relaxed

THe good thing is we had sepret booking ls we both paid our own fairs hat helped i guess but its messed up seeing your ex on vacation im going to go to all the solo events that i can hopefully that helps but like seeing her will just make me sick

Did u book 2 separate solo cabins at double rates or do each of you have roommates? If you have roommates, hang with them. If you don't, why would you ever have booked 2 cabins? Don't get it.

the vacation was good we didn't get back together but i got sick on the day we hit Nassau Bahamas and i was in bed till I got back to newyork 3 days i just ended up watching 6 foot ball games on Sunday but im not really upset about it so im just gonna move on everyone on here is right its better this happened now then earlier i still had a lot of fun and the trip got me really relaxed

Your life has just begun, no hurry to settle for one. Maybe the illness was for a reason, part of His plan for you to retreat and think.

Thanks for not deserting us.

I hope the Giants got spanked though lol

Sorry EAGLES fan

Archived