What do you do with your dirty laundry?

Bailey & Sophie

Ok so now I have quite a few ideas:

We tried the overhead compartment. Great idea until I opened the door and everything fell out. It's not a pretty sight when you are caught on camera wearing dirty unders on your head.

Also tried throwing it down to the cabin below. Someone else must have thought it a good idea too. The cabin was waaaay too busy or not organized. Someone is still missing a pink tut and a coconut bra. No one is getting these things back until I get the full story!

I think I'll go to Dollar Tree to see what they have.

Thanks for the great laughs and ideas.

I love my pop up mesh hamper. I use it whenever we travel and always on cruises. It fits nicely in the closet. I always bring some plastic bags for the dirty laundry in the suitcase coming home. We always use the laundry perks to enable us to take fewer clothes to lighten the luggage.

We have taken a lg. trash bag and put it on the floor of our closet. Everytime we have dirty clothes just put it in the bag.

That is what we do anytime we travel on cruises, land vacations or just visiting friends or relatives. We use a large kitchen garbage bag. Works great.

Archived