Amazon River: Parintins/Bio Bumba Show Excursion

Skeezics

I found the performance lively and interesting - similarities to a cirque s'lei?. The costumes were spectacular. It was helpful to have an understanding as to what the story was behind the performance.

We saw the show in a hall similar to a high school gymnasium. acoustics were not the best - echoy at times and depending on where you sat, visibility could be blocked by other spectators even with the main show on a raised stage.

We walked around the town and found it interesting. We were there on a Sunday so most shops were closed. Vendor stalls were outside the hall with some items we had not seen at other stops along the Amazon.

Don't miss the Blue coke signs.

If anyone has been to the Bio Bumba Show in Parintins, would appreciate feedback. Down to booking excursions for November, and this one has left me undecided. Thanks, in advance. Barb

Me too Barb !! So I googled the show - here are some links to You Tube videos - that may help you decide.

See you in November

Ann

Archived