I category cabin on Prisendam

Ontariotrekker

We were in I 234 on 2011 Grand SA Voyage. This is on the promenade deck. Not sure if you are talking about those or the ones on the upper promenade.

Our room was one of the ones that they added on a few years ago and it was in wonderful shape when we had it. On the up side the room was HUGE. Guess they didn't have enough room to put cabins back to back so it is just one giant cabin. If I remember correctly I think it was around 230 sq. ft. with a large bathroom and a tub. Very nice. On the down side there is a lot of vibration back there when the ship is in shallow water or is manuevering. You won't be able to oversleep your arrival in port. One day in the Amazon they got a log caught near the props and everything on the desk hopped off.

Never got to see an I cabin on the upper promenade so no help there.

I looking at the upper promenade to have access to the outside and the pool area.

The Prinsendam is so small that you don't have to limit yourself to a cabin on Upper Promenade just to have quick and easy access to the aft of that deck.

If you really want an I-category cabin on that deck, then that's fine. But you can also expand your horizons without giving up a short trip to the great outdoors.

Archived