Awesome bar program

domi411

SERIOUSLY?? you are worried about a limit of 15 drinks a DAY??? I think I've seen you stumbling around on a previous cruise or two!!

I'm not worried , i just asked the question and i have the 2 answer again. So i'm not sure which one tell the truth

I'm not worried , i just asked the question and i have the 2 answer again. So i'm not sure which one tell the truth

Whatever the limit, the price doesn't justify drinking that much just to get your money's worth. If it were per cabin it would make sense, but forcing everyone in the cabin to pay, especially if they are non-drinkers, should be against maritime law.

There IS a limit of 15 drinks per day, soft drinks are included, though not included in the 15 drink limit. See this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1699607

:)

I read a thread that said there is a 15 drink limit on the alcoholic drinks, not the soft drinks

Both answers are the exact same..

What is still confusing you?

I think it was this answer that is confusing the OP, Firefly...

Oh I assumed that since the OP was asking about soft drinks, and someone answered no limit.. they too were correct.

But its hard to tell exactly what that answer means I agree.

there is no limit on soda.

Exact ,limit of 15 alcool drink or not ,because on the flyer i don't see any limit...

It's not on the flyer, but it's been talked about by people that purchased it, so maybe they advise you when you purchase the program.

And no one says that just because you buy the program, you're going to attempt to drink all 15 drinks for those of you who offered up that opinion. It takes 6 to break even, and through the course of a normal day, that is not that much. I intend to purchase the program on my next cruise and I would hope this doesn't label me as having "a problem".:rolleyes:

It's not on the flyer, but it's been talked about by people that purchased it, so maybe they advise you when you purchase the program.

And no one says that just because you buy the program, you're going to attempt to drink all 15 drinks for those of you who offered up that opinion. It takes 6 to break even, and through the course of a normal day, that is not that much. I intend to purchase the program on my next cruise and I would hope this doesn't label me as having "a problem".:rolleyes:

Ditto :D

SERIOUSLY?? you are worried about a limit of 15 drinks a DAY??? I think I've seen you stumbling around on a previous cruise or two!!

I was also interested to know if there was officially a limit. Furthermore, I'm "worried" not about the limit, but I am worried that I may have to enjoy my 15 drinks in the company of people as judgemental as you. Don't get too upset though, by the time you'd notice that I have in fact maxed out my limit, you will most likely be asleep in order to ensure you're up early enough to leave one sandal on 15 chairs on the pool deck. :rolleyes:

I was also interested to know if there was officially a limit. Furthermore, I'm "worried" not about the limit, but I am worried that I may have to enjoy my 15 drinks in the company of people as judgemental as you. Don't get too upset though, by the time you'd notice that I have in fact maxed out my limit, you will most likely be asleep in order to ensure you're up early enough to leave one sandal on 15 chairs on the pool deck. :rolleyes:

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Archived