Shirts?

amcjeep4life

Can anyone who has been on the Liberty recently tell me if they had actual Liberty shirts for sale in the shop? When I was on the Glory in July, they didn't have shirts that said Glory. I was quite bummed, because I have shirts from all the other ships I've been on. Thanks!

Can anyone who has been on the Liberty recently tell me if they had actual Liberty shirts for sale in the shop? When I was on the Glory in July, they didn't have shirts that said Glory. I was quite bummed, because I have shirts from all the other ships I've been on. Thanks!

I don't think they make stuff with the ships names on them anymore. I haven't seen anything in years.

We've cruised mainly on Royal, but I think at least one of us always bought a shirt with the ship's name on it; surprised Carnival doesn't see that as a potential money maker.

Cruised Celebrity 2 years back with our then 1 yr old DGD. they had no cruise-related clothing in toddler sizes. Seems to me that, cruise ships (which are always looking for ways to make an extra buck), are missing the boat (no pun intended) in not offering more items like these.

PS: We still have a Carnival Festivale Beach Towel :).

Archived