Courtyard Marriott Miami Beach

TSUmom

We will be staying here. The pictures look nice and we like the idea of the boardwalk but we are wondering how the area is and what is around it. After reading some reviews on tripadvisor it seems to be quite a distance from many things. Has anyone stayed here? Your thoughts and ideas please and thank you.

We stayed there 5 or so years ago post-cruise, I'd definitely recommend it! Unfortunately I don't recall how close it was to anything (other than the beach!) but we had a car so it didn't make much difference to us. If I recall there's a coffee type shop in the hotel, along with a Carrabba's.

I mean, how can you argue with a view from your room like this? :cool:

2965356710102472166S425x425Q85.jpg

It is a great hotel, awesome staff and walkable to stores and Bayside.

Wrong Marriott, this one is located on Miami Beach.

Taxi to the port is $35+/- before tip.

If you are flying into MIA, use the Airport Flyer Bus to get to this hotel for $2.35per person. The stop is one short block away from this property.

If this was me, I would just call the hotel. They'll know for sure.

Keith

Thanks Keith, tried that. I dialed direct to the hotel, not the national 800#, and I got an "I am not sure" for an answer. I found it to be strange as I would think it would be a common question in a FAQ.

GoFigyWhy

Thanks Keith, tried that. I dialed direct to the hotel, not the national 800#, and I got an "I am not sure" for an answer. I found it to be strange as I would think it would be a common question in a FAQ.

GoFigyWhy

Sorry that didn't work out. Normally it does.

Keith

Its about $35+/- I know it is because from that area to my home is $40-42 and taxi from my home to POM is about $12.

Its hard to pinpoint taxi fares, because they may take another route that's a hair longer, or there might be a touch of traffic, or you get more red lights than green ones. Meters count up time and mileage.

Archived