Foodie questions - Disney Dream

CELTICGIRLCRUISER

What time is breakfast and lunch in the MDR on the Dream please?

And breakfast buffet hours? And then lunch buffet, is it 11 am - 2.30pm?

Is Flo's etc. open all day?

What about snacks in the evening apart from room service?

DH's war cry around 10pm will be I am starving. I relented and booked early dinner as we are off season so hoping it won't be too crazy as I way prefer later as less small people.

I just know after the shows and a couple of plonks it will be I would like something to eat aka I am starving!!!

You will have no problem finding food. For one, you can get room service 24-7. It's included in your cost, but tip the guy a couple of bucks for the delivery.

There are several places open for dining 24 hrs as well. The cove cafe has snacks for adults, there is food next to the adult pool (healthy items), and you can get ice cream, hamburgers, and sandwiches next to the family pool almost all the time.

No worries! Have a great time.

Thanks for the info and link. I am hungry just thinking about it all. Just waiting on hubby coming home and then chow time:D

I really hope the food is OK onboard as I have heard so much from friends who have sailed DCL for a while, but as it is subjective; I shall make my own mind up.

I just wondered if we would get a better breakfast/lunch in the MDR? I guess we shall find out in three weeks or so. :D

Thanks for the info and link. I am hungry just thinking about it all. Just waiting on hubby coming home and then chow time:D

I really hope the food is OK onboard as I have heard so much from friends who have sailed DCL for a while, but as it is subjective; I shall make my own mind up.

I just wondered if we would get a better breakfast/lunch in the MDR? I guess we shall find out in three weeks or so. :D

Personally, we've found that the breakfast/lunch options in the MDRs isn't as good. We prefer the buffet. Now we've only been on the classic ships. Maybe it's different on the Dream class.

That being said, I like the food onboard the ships. I don't find it disappointing, or inferior.

:)

Personally, we've found that the breakfast/lunch options in the MDRs isn't as good. We prefer the buffet. Now we've only been on the classic ships. Maybe it's different on the Dream class.

That being said, I like the food onboard the ships. I don't find it disappointing, or inferior.

:)

That's interesting Shmoo, we waited a while for our breakfast on one of the Carnival "adventures" we did in the MDR and it was not great. Maybe naive to think it would be any better as coming from the same kitchen!!

I am a foodie through and through, hubby couldn't care less unless it is very bad, my dad is a masterchef so taught me well.

I do have higher expectations sometimes and it leaves me disappointed on occasions but I am going to go with an open mind, ready to try everything and report back honestly as I know it is mass catering on the ship.

We will try the specialty restaurants next time as not enough evenings this trip. I expect them to be great especially Remy as having dined at Victoria and Alberts I wouldn't expect anything else.

3 weeks tomorrow!

Archived