Splendor Ocean Suite question...

1stTimeRoyal

I saw the video of the ocean suite below, but a question about ocean suites on the spleandor, but really ocean suites in general...how do they configure the room for 2 toddlers? We will have a 4 year and a 2 year old with us.

Assuming the 2 year old is out of the crib by then, what is the bed setup?

I saw the video of the ocean suite below, but a question about ocean suites on the spleandor, but really ocean suites in general...how do they configure the room for 2 toddlers? We will have a 4 year and a 2 year old with us.

Someone just posted pictures on another new thread, so they might be able to help you, title like, just off splendor...

They'll usually set up the couch as a bed & pull down the upper bunk. The rail on the bunk is pretty low & I'm a bit of a worrier so personally I don't feel safe with my 4 year old on a top bunk. Insted I put him on the couch and my 2yo in a pack & play (we bring our own). It really depends on your kids and what you feel safe with. My 2yo has been in a big bed since he was about 20 months but he likes his pnp when we travel. It's a security thing for him :)

the same way they would configure it for 4 adults. They dont have different ways to change it around to consider the age of your children.

Archived