Does NCL carry Vitamin Water?

azgkrudi

Yes, but will they allow me to? I thought you weren't allowed to bring on your own beverages.

You are permitted to bring on any non-alcoholic beverages you wish.. It's an "unwritten" rule that this is allowed. Easiest to put them in a carry-on, so you won't get called to the naughty room if they see them x-raying your luggage and they suspect they might be alcohol. We bring a small collapsible rolling cooler with us for just this purpose, although my drinks of choice are caffeine-free coca cola and seltzer.

Robin

I have become addicted to flavored Vitamin Water! I doubt NCL sells it on the ship but thought I'd see if anyone here knows. If not, is there any way I can carry on my own supply?

No, VitaminWater is now owned by Coke & NCL only has Pepsi products.

We have actually just slapped our room sticker on a carton of soda before and they all made them to the room ok. :)

This.

I'm doing this with my vitamin water tomorrow (tastes good mixed with Vodka BTW - got a bar setup), and I've done it with bottled water in the past. Easiest to just slap a sticker on there and give the whole package to the porter.

This.

I'm doing this with my vitamin water tomorrow (tastes good mixed with Vodka BTW - got a bar setup), and I've done it with bottled water in the past. Easiest to just slap a sticker on there and give the whole package to the porter.

Sounds like a brilliant plan.....bon voyage!

Archived