Kids in the mdr

Chinprin

Are kids allowed to eat off the adult menu in the MDRs? I have 3 1/2 year old twins who are pretty adventurous eaters. While they do eat regular "kids' foods" I think there are many things on the adult menus that I've looked at that I think they would like.

Are kids allowed to eat off the adult menu in the MDRs? I have 3 1/2 year old twins who are pretty adventurous eaters. While they do eat regular "kids' foods" I think there are many things on the adult menus that I've looked at that I think they would like.

They can order off both menus if they want...........it's Freestyle!

They'll have a great time trying new foods. :)

Cruising is where/how my DS discovered his love of crab legs! Had to order his own and another order for me! He usually orders off the kids' menu and then tries what ever we get. If he likes something, we ask them to bring him his own. Heck, cruising is how I tried lamb and escargot!

Cruising is where/how my DS discovered his love of crab legs! Had to order his own and another order for me! He usually orders off the kids' menu and then tries what ever we get. If he likes something, we ask them to bring him his own. Heck, cruising is how I tried lamb and escargot!

Escargot is my absolute favorite. I will skip my entree on escargot night, If they keep bringing me the escargot appetizer!!!

Absolutely! I found our boys found better choices on the adult/regular menu than the kids menu. Unfortunately they can't do smaller portions, so often an adult ended up sharing the entree and added an extra appetizer.

I'll never forget the look on DS2's face when he tried strawberry soup at age 3 yrs. He thought he had died and gone to heaven!

My little girl who is Autistic came to all meals with me and I never actually looked at a children's menu..

Couple of times I ordered the lamb shank as I could tell from the way she ate it that she really enjoyed it (she is non-verbal).....then she always had the sugar free selection for dessert as she is not into sweets.

She paid full fare as a second passenger (she is 9),,,,,but ate every penny of it! :)

Happy eating.........

Excellent. Thanks. I figured it wouldn't be a problem! I much prefer them to eat more adult food and really limit the usual kid fare. They had never had chicken nuggets until a few months ago!

I am right there with you and I have twins who will be four in November. :) This will be there third cruise, also in November. I always ordered off the adult menu for them, but I did sometimes pick the main dish but with a side dish (say sweet potatoes) from another entree. Or somes two apps and a soup but asked them to pace them out.

I am right there with you and I have twins who will be four in November. :) This will be there third cruise, also in November. I always ordered off the adult menu for them, but I did sometimes pick the main dish but with a side dish (say sweet potatoes) from another entree. Or somes two apps and a soup but asked them to pace them out.

My boys will also be 4 in November! But this is their first cruise, 2 weeks before their birthday. I really believe that they will enjoy all the different foods...they are very good eaters and enjoy going out to dinner! We are getting quite excited!

ALLOWED??? You paid for them, food included. Of course you can order for them off any menu!

Archived