Best beach day Epic Eastern Itinerary?

Dawnya00

Looking ahead to our February cruise on the Epic, it will be our Honeymoon cruise and I want to know your thoughts on the eastern ports and what would be the best day for just being on the beach? We did the western with Spirit in 2011 and loved our Maya Playa beach. I think Nassau will be busy, like Cozumel was with the Western itinerary.

Thoughts?

For your honeymoon, you need to go to honeymoon beach. It is the most beautiful carribean beach I have ever seen. And the beach is not crowded. Unfortunately it takes 45 mins to get there from St Thomas and takes away some good beach time back and forth. But we are going again. They dont call it Honeymoon beach for nothing. St John is so much better than St Thomas.

St Maarten has some nice beaches too. But they are the typical over crowded cruise stops.

We hit the beach both at St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We did Magen's Bay at St. Thomas, and we loved it. We also did Orient Beach and Maho Beach at St. Maarten and enjoyed both as well. We came back with amazing memories and pics. I'm not sure if we're going to try different beaches on our upcoming E. Caribbean or just stick with what we did last time, because we loved it. The E. Caribbean itinerary is a great opportunity to try out a lot of different beaches, and I don't think you will walk away disappointed. :)

Make sure to check out the St. Thomas and St. Maarten port of call boards for more detailed info on the different beaches.

Archived