Coach store in Key West?

hal lover

Right......

I neglected to add that one.

I also shop on line for Fresh Produce.

Yes, online is great. Another great thing is $8.00 shipping from the stores. I buy so much while there that there's no way to pack it. My bags would be overweight for sure. Anyway, $8.00 flat rate shipping & it arrives a few days after I get home!!

:) This keeps getting better......

I shop Fresh Produce in Bar Harbor and St. Thomas. Will be fun to see what things they offer in Key West.

Thanks for mentioning this.

I think there used to be a Lily Pulitzer. I never went much for it but wonder if it is still there?

Yes, last time I was there Lilly was still open. She's not on Duval, though.

Any other 'name brand' outlets in Key West.

I have fun shopping the outlets in San Juan and it never occured to me there would be any in Key West. Been about 5 years since we have been there.

No other "name brand" outlets there & there's no outlet mall. There are just a few name brand stores on Duval: Chico's, Nine West, Coach Outlet, Fresh Produce (I'm sure there are a couple of others, just not thinking of them right now). But there are also some really great stores which offer a variety of items, from $5 tshirts to Wyland artwork. Great jewelry stores, sign stores, and all the bars you could ever want. :-).

Best thing is that even though they have signs posted that carrying alcohol out of the bars is illegal, I think as long as you're not obvious about it they won't stop you (in a cup, no glass bottles), so the shop keepers allow you to bring your drinks in with you. Nothing better than shopping for Coach purses & Nine West shoes with a margarita or mojito in your hand.

Archived