Non-alcoholic beer availability?

AM Cruiser

Does anyone know what type(s) of non-alcoholic beer that Princess has? We are sailing on Island Princess on July 2nd and my husband only drinks non-al, but doesn't like O'Douls.

I too enjoy a non-alcoholic brewski from time to time. I consumed enough of the real ones in the first 35 years to last me a lifetime!! ;) Unfortunately, I did not purchase one on our recent Star Princess cruise. I do remember looking at a drink menu once and the non-alcoholic beer was not an American brand like Budweiser's O'Douls or Miller's Sharps. It was an import like Kaliber or Heinekin's Buckler and I think they were priced at $3.50.

Have a great cruise and ask your husband turn one up for me. :D

Hysterical! I just hung up from Princess and was advised that there are no

NA beers on any of their ships! :confused:

Mactarheel...I suppose then, that you were hallucinating from all those real brewskis!? LOL ;)

I too enjoy a non-alcoholic brewski from time to time. I consumed enough of the real ones in the first 35 years to last me a lifetime!! ;) Unfortunately, I did not purchase one on our recent Star Princess cruise. I do remember looking at a drink menu once and the non-alcoholic beer was not an American brand like Budweiser's O'Douls or Miller's Sharps. It was an import like Kaliber or Heinekin's Buckler and I think they were priced at $3.50.

Have a great cruise and ask your husband turn one up for me. :D

Hysterical! I just hung up from Princess and was advised that there are no

NA beers on any of their ships! :confused:

Mactarheel...I suppose then, that you were hallucinating from all those real brewskis!? LOL ;)

Karen, methinks the breathalizer test should be administered to the Princess customer service staff and not me.:D Besides, based on other answers given by Princess customer service, do you really consider them a reliable source?;):p

Mactarheel, to quote you "methinks" absolutely not! :D 10 reps = 10 different answers. ;)

Not sure if you live anywhere near the Outer Banks, but we spend 1-2 weeks in Duck every October. Love it there! Now, if those hurricanes would just stay away...

Karen, methinks the breathalizer test should be administered to the Princess customer service staff and not me.:D Besides, based on other answers given by Princess customer service, do you really consider them a reliable source?;):p

Not sure if you live anywhere near the Outer Banks, but we spend 1-2 weeks in Duck every October. Love it there! Now, if those hurricanes would just stay away...

D*UUUUUU*C*K!!!!! (clasping hands over head) :eek: :D The outer banks are beautiful but I live a long way away... in the Piedmont North Carolina, closer to the mountains.

By the way... back to the question at hand.... based on an email response from Princess that I read on another board, K D Cruiser may be correct, the non-alcoholic beer offered on Princess now may be Haake Beck NA (non-alcoholic).

Perhaps those Princess customer service reps should be forced to actually set foot onboard one of their ships before they try to answer questions for which they don't know the answers. :)

It is definitely Becks non-alcoholic they served on Princess. DH is a lover of non-alcoholic beer and was very dissappointed when on the Diamond that this was the only choice. He doesn't care for the taste of Becks so, if you are like him I suggest you carry on your choice. That's what we are planning to do for our upcoming cruise. Also, the NA beer was quite expensive (unusal since Princess doesn't charge alot for alcoholic drinks), often the same as the drink of the day (small) price. It added up.

Archived