Where do I find a "porter"?

hannahsmomtoo

When the supershuttle drops us off at the Pier..

( This is a dumb question and I hope my AZ cruiser 4Hunters doesn't see me obsessing... ) :rolleyes:

Will it be obvious where to take our luggage?

To me, there is no such thing as I dumb question when it is genuine. Trolls need not apply, however.

When the blue van drops you off, porters will be everywhere, usually wearing those neon safety vests with a number on the back. You will have no trouble finding them, as soon as the van drivers pulls out your luggage they will be there. Tip is typically atleast a dollar a bag, I have had some very friendly porters that actually got the luggage out of my car for me and were very welcoming, I have given them more.

they are easy to find...they will find you first...that $1 per bag the hope to get in tip keeps them searching for their next group. they will probably beat you to the back of the shuttle.

no problems. have fun.

One of the highest paying jobs for doing almost nothing in the world.

( This is a dumb question and I hope my AZ cruiser 4Hunters doesn't see me obsessing... ) :rolleyes:

They are awesome on the way off the ship too.They can get you off the ship and through the port really fast

They always take our bags right as we get out of the shuttle, they ask if you have anything in your checked bags that you need for boarding ( cruise docs. passports, any meds you may need should go in carry on ) Make sure you have some small bills to tip them with. We will see you on the ship soon...

They always take our bags right as we get out of the shuttle, they ask if you have anything in your checked bags that you need for boarding ( cruise docs. passports, any meds you may need should go in carry on ) Make sure you have some small bills to tip them with. We will see you on the ship soon...

Hooray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

One of the highest paying jobs for doing almost nothing in the world.

Ah come on you have picked up your wifes suitcase and wondered why its so damn heavy......... All those shoes they pack...:p:D

I wish I could get paid for that.

To the OP they are alway there when you get on the ship .....When you get off is another story

Ah come on you have picked up your wifes suitcase and wondered why its so damn heavy......... All those shoes they pack...:p:D

I wish I could get paid for that.

To the OP they are alway there when you get on the ship .....When you get off is another story

The good ones earn their pay thats for sure. But they are union members so the bad ones are protected.

Archived