Atlantic Coast Harbors Cruise Changes

Silver Sweethearts

We are booked on the Sojourn for its October 19th sailing from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale. To our surprise, we received a brochure (mailing #SEA13605US) today, and we noticed three distinct changes: lower pricing; an overnight stay in Quebec which was not mentioned before and "Receive a complimentary one-night hotel stay in Montreal with this sailing". This is all news to us. It seems like the cruise was selling well, so don't know why the new deal. Anyone have any light to shed on the subject?

I did that cruise on Hal 4 yrs ago in the fall, and we had changes - the St Lawence River is influnced by the tide, and in the fall with low water.

That makes navigation in some area's not possible, we had one day completely dropped, but had an overnight in Quebec city in stead.

Beautiful time of year to go! Enjoy!

We are also booked on this cruise. When I received the brochure, I immediately called the club office. Their explanation was that the brochure had not been properly "proof read" and the cruise would proceed as listed on the website. As for the overnight hotel accommodations in Montreal, after speaking with Management, I was told this also was error and that it in fact was not being offered.

I was ready to insist they live up to their advertisement exceed that all fight bookings had been made and changes would cost.

Let's hope others can shed some light on this false advertisment. Doesn't look good for Seabourn if they do not live up to their own published brochure, Bob

Most of the Sojourn's South America cruises from November, 2012 through February also speak of a complimentary one-night hotel stay in Santiago. Wonder if those are mistakes too?

As to our cruise, it just seems odd that the brochure mentions Montreal by name when speaking of a hotel location. We could more understand a mistake if it were just a generic offer with no specific city listed.

Archived