AG Minisuite Questions

dishealth11

Hello,

The AG suites are 11682, 11686, 11182, and 11186.

The only criticism I found (from one member) about these were their proximity to the spa and the noise from classes.

Any other experiences in these suites - good and not so good.

------------------

Minisuites have 2 beds that convert to Queen and a couch. Where does the 4th person sleep?

------------------

What amenities come with AG suites? NCL site says concierge, but what does that mean really? Do they get fresh fruit daily, robes, etc?

-----------------

I found postings that question whether these have overhangs? What are they, and why are they preferred?

-----------------

Finally does anyone have or have you seen pics of these minis?

Thanks everyone.

The only criticism I found (from one member) about these were their proximity to the spa and the noise from classes. Stayed in 11682 and did not have a problem with noise

Any other experiences in these suites - good and not so good.

------------------

Minisuites have 2 beds that convert to Queen and a couch. Where does the 4th person sleep? The sofa sleeps two

------------------

What amenities come with AG suites? NCL site says concierge, but what does that mean really? Do they get fresh fruit daily, robes, etc?

They will make reservations for you. No robes ect. We got fruit on the first day.

-----------------

I found postings that question whether these have overhangs? What are they, and why are they preferred?

-----------------

Finally does anyone have or have you seen pics of these minis?

We are booked in cabin 11186 on our June 26 cruise on the Star. Someone with that cabin on the Dawn said it was pushing it with 4 people, and there was not much storage space. Hmmmmm. I also wondered about the noise...so, it's good to hear that it's only during the classes.

Can't wait! It's almost here!

i was under the impression that the mini suites got robes. Is this not true?

I stayed in AF#11110 on the Dawn and there were Robes hanging in the closet and we had fruit in our cabin every other day and the flowers were changed every other day.

It was probably my AG review that you read regarding cabin #11186.....

Are party of 10 had all 4 AG cabins and one other cabin on that deck....And out of those 4 AG's

only our cabin seemed to have extreme noise and vibration from the step areobics and such.....

This was back in Aug of 2003 so perhaps they have changed the hours of the classes....

If the noise doesn't bother you, then book the cabin because in all other aspects it is a great one :)

I was recently in 11182 on the Dawn. We did have robes and one bowl of fruit and a bud vase with flowers. We were directly below the gym. It took me 3 nights to realize that the noises at night were NOT from the gym. It was just very creaky at night. I loved being so close to the spa and the kids crew and the buffet. The only time there was a problem was the last night. Teens were running around the stairs and the hallway right outsiide the buffet. I finally called for security and it stopped.

We had four in our cabin and when the sofa was opened we couldn;t get out to the balcony. Furniture was in the way. We all fit okay, but our next cruise, we are taking a balcony cabin for us and an inside across the hall for the kids.

Have a great time.

Archived