Birthday Cake question, not wanting to do the MDR.

HappyPappe

We are leaving on the Elation Sept 17. We have twins that will be turning 8 on the 18th. 2nd day on the ship. I am wanting to order a customized birthday cake, one that is kid friendly, ship bright colors for my boy / girl twins. However, I wasn't wanting to do the MDR, wanted a more relaxed enviroment. Grandma and Aunt are going but have different table and time for dinner. Friends going too, but we don't all plan to eat together. So is there anyway to get this cake sent to my room so we can take it up to the Lido deck and invite our friends and family? I contacted the Bon Voyage department and was told it had to go to the MDR. I know I can order it while on board, but will they have time to customize me a cake "kid friendly" and have it ready by the next afternoon. I really want to celebrate on their actual birthday.

Thanks in advance,

Sheila

You probably are more likely to get a good answer on the Carnival Forum of CC.

Here is a link to that page:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=215

I'm not sure whether they even do specific requests for special order birthday cakes anymore. Those who cruise Carnival on that forum are more likely to have that information.

Yes, I would post this on the Carnival Cruise Line Board.

You could also just contact Carnival Cruise Line.

Keith

Yes, post on the Carnival board. Or, maybe just use common sense. 8 year olds are easy to satisfy.

Edit: no offense, but I reread and find this to be a stupid concern. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Forgive me, and happy birthday to the twins you are hovering over.

Archived